Life of Pie (American Remake)

cancel2 2022

Canceled
Whc1A.png

what's the uk remake?

oh wait I forgot the UK pretty much has a non-existent film culture and doesn't make movies

I will tell my mate Dave, who is a grip in the UK film industry, that some mad bugger on a US forum says that there is no such thing. :palm:

awww how adorable you guys actually think you have a "film industry"

you can only have so many re-mastered additions of the life of brian.

awww how adorable you guys actually think you have a "film industry"

you can only have so many re-mastered additions of the life of brian.

You are such a prick at times, my mate Dick who lives in Vancouver says that many films are now filmed there as the US is far too expensive. As for the UK, the film industry is a £1.6 billion industry and employs around 44.000 people. Where do you think the Harry Potter and Bond films are made??

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-20150775

Last edited:
You are such a prick at times, my mate Dick who lives in Vancouver says that many films are now filmed there as the US is far too expensive. As for the UK, the film industry is a £1.6 billion industry and employs around 44.000 people. Where do you think the Harry Potter and Bond films are made??

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-20150775

The porta potty industry probably employs more people.

some of our biggest movies make 1 billion dollars just by themselves.

Bond may be written originally by a brit but the movies are funded by hollywood with MGM at the helm. Filming location is irrelevant. I hope you enjoy your American bond movie. :)

The porta potty industry probably employs more people.

some of our biggest movies make 1 billion dollars just by themselves.

Bond may be written originally by a brit but the movies are funded by hollywood with MGM at the helm. Filming location is irrelevant. I hope you enjoy your American bond movie. :)

Typical Yank, never mind the quality feel the width!! The reasons why Bond films are made in the UK are:

1) They are a lot cheaper, they couldn't be made in the US
2) Pinewood has the largest sound stage in the world
3) We have the finest technicians in the world.
4) If made in the US, you would just fuck them up and they would end up with Tom Cruise or Sylvester Stallone as Bond
5) The Portapotty industry processes a lot less shit than Hollywood

Oh by the way, like most Yanks you do not understand the difference between distribution and production, MGM distribute the Bond films they do not have anything to do with their production.

Last edited:
Oh by the way, like most Yanks you do not understand the difference between distribution and production, MGM distribute the Bond films they do not have anything to do with their production.

So you just make stuff up and hope it's true, huh?

9TZNq.png

So you just make stuff up and hope it's true, huh?

9TZNq.png

From the release of Dr. No (1962) to For Your Eyes Only (1981) the films were distributed solely by United Artists. When Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer bought United Artists in 1981, MGM/UA Entertainment Co. was formed and distributed the films until 1995. MGM solely distributed three films from 1997 to 2002 after United Artists retired as a mainstream studio. From 2006 to present MGM and Columbia Pictures have co-distributed the film series, following the 2005 acquisition of MGM by a consortium led by Columbia's parent company, Sony Pictures Entertainment. In November 2010 MGM filed for bankruptcy; following their emergence from insolvency, Columbia has been co-production partner of the series with Danjaq.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Bond_(film_series)

tom responds by listing dr. no and movies from 50 years ago.

I was talking skyfall tom. that's why I posted skyfall.

tom responds by listing dr. no and movies from 50 years ago.

I was talking skyfall tom. that's why I posted skyfall.

MGM went bust in 2010, so stop being such a prick!! Cubby Brocolli and his daughter Barbara, after his death, have owned the rights to Bond since its inception. You are so desperate to save face that you are clutching at straws.

Bond may be written originally by a brit but the movies are funded by hollywood with MGM at the helm

Last edited:
mgm is currently listed as the lead production company for the films, they are hollywood movies.

in any case, the over arching point is the non-existent film industry the uk has.

Back