LifeLock: The Mark Of The Beast

CIA TOTALITARIANISM

Verified User
http://www.lifelock.com/default.aspx?promocode=TV
Guarantee Your Good Name

By now you've heard the stories about Americans whose identities have been stolen. They're not pretty…people working for hundreds of hours over many years to get their lives back in order, kids not getting student loans because someone has already ruined their credit, people losing homes because thieves placed mortgages they never knew existed, even innocent individuals ending up in jail.

LifeLock can keep this from happening to you and we guarantee our service up to $1,000,000.

We're the leaders in a growing industry. You've seen us in countless news stories. You've heard Rush Limbaugh, Paul Harvey, Dr. Laura, Sean Hannity, Howard Stern, Dr. Joy and others endorse us. Look at what our clients say. Check us out. If you've got a reason to worry about Identity Theft, we're sure that you'll find LifeLock is right for you.

They're laughing their asses off over the blatant and insidious irony in the company name.

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666" (Rev. 13:16-18).

I saw the commercial and thought, now I know why the govt would not do anything about identity theft. There was profits to be made off of that crime, just like all those profiting off of other crimes.

Ive noted that, he loves abuse but you guys seem to be much classier at abuse than most so I think he feels safe here.

The mark begins in May '08 according to all the Christians that I know, when the Real ID Program kicks in.

And BTW - You can call the company and they will actually give you, for free, the information to set this up yourself. If you do it yourself you lose a bit of service though.

A self tatoo kit ?
Anybody can lock their credit this way by contacting the reporting bureaus, what happens though is they are only open to give you a call at certain times, often it will take days to contact you and open the credit check so that you can receive your credit.

With this particular company you can get a call on any day, and they are working toward 24/7 service so that you can be informed at any time that somebody may be attempting to illegally steal your credit.

LOL.............

Already locked my credit a year ago.

That is not necessary...when I retired I tore up and cancelled all cc's paid off all loans...only use Bank check/debit/credit card or checks...I have a no/low credit rating so it would be extremely difficult for someone to steal my credit!...all they could get would be a high interest low credit dumb CC...:cof1:

Last edited:
That is not necessary...when I retired I tore up and cancelled all cc's paid off all loans...only use Bank check/debit/credit card or checks...I have a no/low credit rating so it would be extremely difficult for someone to steal my credit!...all they could get would be a high interest low credit dumb CC...:cof1:
If somebody used your SSN for a job though it is possible to lose some of that disability pay because you would suddenly be making "too much money"....

Don't assume that identity theft only involves credit.

Thats true....

If somebody used your SSN for a job though it is possible to lose some of that disability pay because you would suddenly be making "too much money"....

Don't assume that identity theft only involves credit.

however the fraud on the ss# is a easy fix!

however the fraud on the ss# is a easy fix!
Not as easy as you might think. It takes some fighting against a bureaucracy that digs and and pretends that they can't understand how you might not be working in Oregon while living in Florida...

Past due from what??????????

Yeah BB the first you will know is then the past due payment calls and letters start rolling in.

Like I said when ya have 'no' credit rating what is a huckster going to accomplish...a cc with a limit of some $300.00...not really worth the time...don't cha think?

Like I said when ya have 'no' credit rating what is a huckster going to accomplish...a cc with a limit of some $300.00...not really worth the time...don't cha think?
It depends on their patience level. It would be a big deal if you lost your disability benefits because you were making "too much money" though.

Umm the problem is not just on existing credit BB, but on new credit obtained with a stolen identity situation....

Back