Limey Ball

Maybe you should go to Sheffield or Liverpool and tell them that, I wouldn't give good odds on your chances of survival. The main reasons the tragedy occurred were police incompetence and fences around the ground that couldn't be opened, like they do in Europe, in case something like this occurred . The result of this was that all barriers were removed from football grounds.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/hillsboro...itter-struggle-justice-095232548.html#1s6K0rt

Last edited:
Actually, the main reason this happened is stupidity. People should be smart enough to not trample their fellow patrons to death. Also, if you want good seating and the option to see the opening play, why not plan on arriving early? I generally arrive early in Seattle to watch a Mariners game. This allows me a chance to hit up the Pyramid Beer Garden right across the street.

Actually, the main reason this happened is stupidity. People should be smart enough to not trample their fellow patrons to death. Also, if you want good seating and the option to see the opening play, why not plan on arriving early? I generally arrive early in Seattle to watch a Mariners game. This allows me a chance to hit up the Pyramid Beer Garden right across the street.

After Hillsborough, all football grounds had their fences removed and were converted to all seater stadiums.

Back