Lindsey Lohan's Latest Pose

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
http://media.nymag.com/fashion/08/lindsay-as-marilyn/index.html

lohan9.jpg

I'd hit it...

Last edited:
Slides 6, 7, 8...

Well, she doesn't have the body of Marilyn Monroe, but most men would certainly "hit it" if they could.

Slides 6, 7, 8...

Well, she doesn't have the body of Marilyn Monroe, but most men would certainly "hit it" if they could.

She's got better tits. But her downstairs seems a mite out of shape of you've seen the pictures. I'd hit it anyhow.

Blessed Mary holy mother of God her tits are nice.

(I was going to say "Good God", but I thought Three would like the Catholic touch)

Yeah, they remind me of my ex's. Perfect, wonderful gifts. I almost married those tits, honestly, no joke. It may have been worth it too.

Oh God.

You've used that line one too many times.

Just one? It's the god's honest truth. I was in my 20's and I was willing to put up with all kinds of bullshit if I could just have access to those things thrice weekly. And I did, for 7 years. Now they're gone.

Just one? It's the god's honest truth. I was in my 20's and I was willing to put up with all kinds of bullshit if I could just have access to those things thrice weekly. And I did, for 7 years. Now they're gone.

What? Did she get a breast reduction?

MWHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!

Beefy, the solution to all your problems is simple. Bottle them up inside, and don't let them out. It works 100% of the time. Take antidepressants, anti-psychotics, just about anything you can get your hands on, for placebo effects or just to get high. Also take xanax for insomnia so that during the period between wakefulness and sleep you don't slip into thinking about them and stay up the whole night. The key to my plan, you see, is to treat those feelings like the cooties, and hopefully, you will never love again, and once you never love again, you will be truly happy, like a catholic priest.

Last edited:
What? Did she get a breast reduction?

MWHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!

Beefy, the solution to all your problems is simple. Bottle them up inside, and don't let them out. It works 100% of the time. Take antidepressants, anti-psychotics, just about anything you can get your hands on, for placebo effects or just to get high. I also xanax for insomnia so that during the period between wakefulness and sleep you don't sleep into thinking about them and stay up the whole night delirious. The key to my plan, you see, is to treat those feelings like the cooties, and hopefully, you will never love again, and once you never love again, you will be truly happy, like a catholic priest.

Fuck all that. All you need is some pot, some Natty Light, a bottle of Jack, and an ocean view. Life then somehow becomes pretty good.

Back