Loathsome Americans

midcan5

Most of these are spot on, I loved the ones on David Brooks, the corporate part of SCOTUS, and John McCain among others.

'The 50 Most Loathsome Americans of 2010'

http://www.buffalobeast.com/?p=4182

1) You [oh no say it ain't so]
2) David & Charles Koch
3) David J. Lesar – Halliburton CEO
4) Justices Alito, Kennedy, Roberts, Scalia and Thomas
5) Don Blankenship
6) Sarah Palin
7) Glenn Beck
8) Jan Brewer
9) Tea Partiers
10) John McCain
11) Roger Ailes
12) Pamela Geller
13) Mohamed Mohamud
14) Barack Obama
15) John Boehner
16) Pastor Terry Jones
17) Rand Paul
18) Andrew Breitbart
19) Jenny McCarthy
20) Mark Zuckerberg
21) James O’Keefe III
22) Tyra Banks
23) Joe Barton (R-TX)
24) Sharron Angle
25) David Brooks
26) Jim Bob Duggar
27) Mario Armando Lavandeira, Jr. (Perez Hilton)
28) Stanley McChrystal
29) George W. Bush
30) Mitch McConnell
31) Eddie Long
32) Mel Gibson
33) Damon Lindelof
34) Stefani Germanotta (Lady Gaga)
35) LeBron James
36) Tom Barrack
37) Insane Clown Posse
38) Tucker Carlson
39) Brett Favre
40) Charlie Rangel
41) Christine O’Donnell
42) Haley Barbour
43) Charlie Sheen
44) Julius Genachowski
45) Gerald Posner
46) Carl Paladino
47) Alvin Greene
48) Kim Kardashian
49) Rick Sanchez
50) Paula Deen

And proof:

"This must be what it’s like when a country goes insane, when it falls down a rabbit hole and tries to pretend that everything is normal.

It can’t tell truths from lies. Hucksters pose as upright men, and people imagine they are Solons, avatars of insight come down from the ages. Sleazy operators pass themselves off as statesmen, as thinkers of deep gravitas, and the crowds, unable to distinguish sanctimony from sincerity, bravado from bullshit, lap it up.

Let’s be clear. It was the Republicans who wrecked the economy. Both their people and their policies drove the economy into the ditch. They wrecked the economy not once, but twice in the last eighty years.

So Republicans condescending to instruct Americans about how to fix the economy is like the captain of the Titanic lecturing shipping operators about safe procedures for navigating the north Atlantic. No sane society would tolerate it. But this one does." http://www.commondreams.org/view/2011/02/21-5

Most of these are spot on, I loved the ones on David Brooks, the corporate part of SCOTUS, and John McCain among others.

'The 50 Most Loathsome Americans of 2010'

http://www.buffalobeast.com/?p=4182

1) You [oh no say it ain't so]
2) David & Charles Koch
3) David J. Lesar – Halliburton CEO
4) Justices Alito, Kennedy, Roberts, Scalia and Thomas
5) Don Blankenship
6) Sarah Palin
7) Glenn Beck
8) Jan Brewer
9) Tea Partiers
10) John McCain
11) Roger Ailes
12) Pamela Geller
13) Mohamed Mohamud
14) Barack Obama
15) John Boehner
16) Pastor Terry Jones
17) Rand Paul
18) Andrew Breitbart
19) Jenny McCarthy
20) Mark Zuckerberg
21) James O’Keefe III
22) Tyra Banks
23) Joe Barton (R-TX)
24) Sharron Angle
25) David Brooks
26) Jim Bob Duggar
27) Mario Armando Lavandeira, Jr. (Perez Hilton)
28) Stanley McChrystal
29) George W. Bush
30) Mitch McConnell
31) Eddie Long
32) Mel Gibson
33) Damon Lindelof
34) Stefani Germanotta (Lady Gaga)
35) LeBron James
36) Tom Barrack
37) Insane Clown Posse
38) Tucker Carlson
39) Brett Favre
40) Charlie Rangel
41) Christine O’Donnell
42) Haley Barbour
43) Charlie Sheen
44) Julius Genachowski
45) Gerald Posner
46) Carl Paladino
47) Alvin Greene
48) Kim Kardashian
49) Rick Sanchez
50) Paula Deen

And proof:

"This must be what it’s like when a country goes insane, when it falls down a rabbit hole and tries to pretend that everything is normal.

It can’t tell truths from lies. Hucksters pose as upright men, and people imagine they are Solons, avatars of insight come down from the ages. Sleazy operators pass themselves off as statesmen, as thinkers of deep gravitas, and the crowds, unable to distinguish sanctimony from sincerity, bravado from bullshit, lap it up.

Let’s be clear. It was the Republicans who wrecked the economy. Both their people and their policies drove the economy into the ditch. They wrecked the economy not once, but twice in the last eighty years.

So Republicans condescending to instruct Americans about how to fix the economy is like the captain of the Titanic lecturing shipping operators about safe procedures for navigating the north Atlantic. No sane society would tolerate it. But this one does." http://www.commondreams.org/view/2011/02/21-5

Wot, no Cheney?

WTF, Mark Zuckerberg? He might have stabbed his friend in the back, but we should all realize that the greatest film of 2010 was a work of fiction. How does the creator of Facebook deserve our ire?

I know Midcan won't like him because of his age, wealth, and the fact that he created a social networking site, meaning he's "dumbing down" society, like Alexander Graham Bell did with the telephone, and that other guy did when he invented letter-writing, thus speeding up communication, and lowering society's attention span...

I know Midcan won't like him because of his age, wealth, and the fact that he created a social networking site, meaning he's "dumbing down" society, like Alexander Graham Bell did with the telephone, and that other guy did when he invented letter-writing, thus speeding up communication, and lowering society's attention span...

Please do me a favor and speak for yourself. I can speak for me ably enough.

Please do me a favor and speak for yourself. I can speak for me ably enough.

You've yet to prove it with your cut 'n paste blog factory that's completely void of any original thought.

It seems you don't mind buffalobeast and commondreams.org speaking for you. 3D is merely following suit.

WTF, Mark Zuckerberg? He might have stabbed his friend in the back, but we should all realize that the greatest film of 2010 was a work of fiction. How does the creator of Facebook deserve our ire?

So, he really isn't an asshole? They just made it all up? Thanks. Do you know him personally?

Back