Logic

wolfspinne

Verified User
The way this government runs things defies logic. One look at society and it becomes clearer, that little in the way of logical thinking, is ever engaged.

If you really want to see logical thinking used as it should be ,you have to visit the national parks.

The average park ranger manages the flora and fauna under his charge with more intelligence and logic than any of the criminal minded politicians in the congress.

The ranger is quick to weed out all the parasitic varieties that threaten to destroy the healthy and attactive species . He also promotes the healthy and protects them from the diseases that can be transferred to the stronger.

The park rangers should be in charge of congress and maybe then we would see more attention paid to the more eminent members of society, and less to the destructive and parasitic elements ,such as the jews. The jews are parasitic by nature, and must be quarantined from infecting the healthy and moral.

The jews demand billions of blood money for israel and for all their other criminal enterprises at the expense of all honest humanity, that slaves under their whip.

Blacks must be kept from co-opting the genetic composition of whites ,which would increase the number of coloreds and displace the white community.

If not ,this nation will cease to exist.

You are fucking backwards as all hell. Whenever I encounter people like you, it makes me especially happy that we have a colo'ed man in the White House.

The way this government runs things defies logic. One look at society and it becomes clearer, that little in the way of logical thinking, is ever engaged.

If you really want to see logical thinking used as it should be, you have to visit the national parks.

The average park ranger manages the flora and fauna under his charge with more intelligence and logic than any of the criminal minded politicians in the congress.

The ranger is quick to weed out all the parasitic varieties that threaten to destroy the healthy and attractive species. He also promotes the healthy and protects them from the diseases that can be transferred to the stronger.

The park rangers should be in charge of Congress and maybe then we would see more attention paid to the more eminent members of society, and less to the destructive and parasitic elements, such as the Jews. The Jews are parasitic by nature, and must be quarantined from infecting the healthy and moral.

The Jews demand billions of blood money for Israel and for all their other criminal enterprises at the expense of all honest humanity, that slaves under their whip.

Blacks must be kept from co-opting the genetic composition of whites, which would increase the number of coloureds and displace the white community.

If not, this nation will cease to exist.

Fixed!!

More surplus population control needed. KING OF TURDS!

You know, maybe you have a point. Maybe we need to remove some of the surplus population. Lets see, most of us get along pretty well. But there is a group of backwards, semi-retarded, racist, agitators who are always trying to stir up trouble. I think we should remove them from the population. I mean, we can be humane about it. A single bullet to the head should work. Might be hard to hit such a tiny brain.

You know, maybe you have a point. Maybe we need to remove some of the surplus population. Lets see, most of us get along pretty well. But there is a group of backwards, semi-retarded, racist, agitators who are always trying to stir up trouble. I think we should remove them from the population. I mean, we can be humane about it. A single bullet to the head should work. Might be hard to hit such a tiny brain.

They also sent all the limp wristed to Auschwitz ... and sent them to build DYKES! ...get on board.

tell me where you are and I'll send the boxcars to pick you up.

They also sent all the limp wristed to Auschwitz ... and sent them to build DYKES! ...get on board.

tell me where you are and I'll send the boxcars to pick you up.

LMAO!! Junior, I guarantee I ain't gonna get loaded in a boxcar by a bunch of goosestepping thugs who are tough in a crowd.

Back