lol - douchebag

I believe in his excuse. Having lost fly balls in the sun before, that's what you do....you wait till the last second then you get the hell out of the way. He's still a douche bag though.

For some, yes. One look at that guy with the cap on backwards and the lip ring tells me he's a "bailer" like you, and would save himself instead of protecting his girlfriend. What a wuss.

You deserve to be executed, so it doesn't matter what you think.

But, anyway, she should've ducked out of the way too. No one should've been hit by a ball. She's just too stupid to get out of the way of a flying object.

But, anyway, she should've ducked out of the way too. No one should've been hit by a ball. She's just too stupid to get out of the way of a flying object.
Yeah all people more manly than you should be executed. But then there wouldn't be anyone left.

Chances are she got dragged to the ballgame because of Douchebag, wasn't interested in the game so didn't see the ball come at her, and was expecting him to block it for her if it did.

^why watermark can't ever get a date^

i told you to watch the video agai...he was going to catch or block the ball from hitting her and then he bailed at the last minute...

only sexless emos would blame the girl

listen idiots, it's instinct, it's reflexes, people naturally jump out of the way when something is flying at their face, except mouth breathing texas bimbo girls.

LOL Douchebag and SkidMark will both have to fall back on their right hands.

they hate women....because women won't give them the time of day

with attitudes like this, they will never get women...maybe they should just hook up with each other, much more likely to get action taht way

Back