LOL ... dumbass

bob

a member named bob
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/11/06/snoop.booked.ap/index.html

SANTA ANA, California (AP) -- Snoop Dogg was booked Monday on a single felony count of possession of a deadly weapon filed after security officers at John Wayne International Airport found a collapsible baton in his carry-on luggage.

The 35-year-old rapper, whose real name is Calvin Broadus, turned himself over to authorities at the Orange County Jail on Monday morning. He was expected to post $150,000 bail, said Susan Schroeder of the district attorney's office.

If convicted, he could be sentenced to three years in prison.

The September 27 incident occurred as Snoop Dogg prepared to take a flight to San Francisco. At the time of his arrest, he told deputies the baton was a prop for a movie, a spokesman for the sheriff's office has said.

Well, was it a prop for a movie?

who cares... ya think anyone else would get treated any diffrent ?

ya know.. security has gotten a lil more strct lately.... carring a baton on a plane much some citys is illeagle.

do you know what that type of baton is capable of ?

who cares... ya think anyone else would get treated any diffrent ?

ya know.. security has gotten a lil more strct lately.... carring a baton on a plane much some citys is illeagle.

do you know what that type of baton is capable of ?

i honestly don't know what it even looks like or what it is, a baton to me is something the cadets in the band twirled when i was in high school a few decades ago! lol....

shoot! you are making me give away this old fogey's age! lol how dare you! hahaha! :)

care

i honestly don't know what it even looks like or what it is, a baton to me is something the cadets in the band twirled when i was in high school a few decades ago! lol....

shoot! you are making me give away this old fogey's age! lol how dare you! hahaha! :)

care

LOL... well it a telescoping metel stick, or pipe with a hard steel or lead ball at the end of it.... it wouldnt take much to brake bones with... i seen what they can do and it isnt prety, basicly they can do alot of damage.

Back