LOL this is tinfoil LOL LOL

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
paranoia900.jpg

you know, the more I look at this I sense that WM really wanted us to look at this as a portrait of himself......check it out.....

teeth tearing at a life preserver nailed at the foot of the upside down crucifix?.......clearly a depiction of not only an atheist, but a very aggressive, angry atheist....maybe even an agnosticatheist.......

limp penis hanging from the medical forceps.....obviously someone who feels emasculated.....

down in the lower right, man wearing high heels next to a pair of obviously masculine poised legs.....at the very least, obvious repressed homosexual tendencies......

the guy in the middle, trying to push a round object into square holes.....

I think the similarities to WM are inescapable.....probably what attracted him to the picture in the first place......

Last edited:
you know, the more I look at this I sense that WM really wanted us to look at this as a portrait of himself......check it out.....

teeth tearing at a life preserver nailed at the foot of the upside down crucifix?(thats a tongue ,its licking the life preserver).......clearly a depiction of not only an atheist, but a very aggressive, angry atheist....maybe even an agnosticatheist.......

limp penis hanging(That is a finger dude, note the finger nail) from the medical forceps.....obviously someone who feels emasculated.....

down in the lower right, man wearing high heels next to a pair of obviously masculine poised legs.....at the very least, obvious repressed homosexual tendencies......(You seem to see sexuality in a portion that looks sexless to me)

the guy in the middle, trying to push a round object into square holes.....(There is no hole where you seem to think their is)

I think the similarities to WM are inescapable.....probably what attracted him to the picture in the first place......

You are seeing things in this picture that are not there, I think this says far more about your sexuality then it does waters?

okay, how about over on the left.....do we have a finish line hanging from a hook attached to the cross and another to a little blue bird of happiness?.......

Back