LOL @ Uscitizen!

OrnotBitwise

Watermelon
Love the new avatar, dude. I want to know how you snuck the camera into my kitchen though. Invasion of privacy! I'm gonna sue yer ass!

:mad:

:D
A friend sent me that and it just sooo fit.
My slippers are white with bunny ears though, sort of clashes with my Sponge Bob jammies though.

Still fighting you man love tendancies WM ? Just give in, or ask ted how he was cured in a week or so.

ps, I look much better after I get my face on.

Still fighting you man love tendancies WM ? Just give in, or ask ted how he was cured in a week or so.

ps, I look much better after I get my face on.

If he's fighting his man-love tendencies, I can refer him to a clinic that specializes in that, in Colorado Springs.

I was cured of my sinful urges, in a matter of days.

I no longer think about virile, muscular, hard-bodied....sweaty....young....tasty....beautiful....studly....young men anymore.....ahem.....excuse me, I'll be back in 30 minutes.

If he's fighting his man-love tendencies, I can refer him to a clinic that specializes in that, in Colorado Springs.

I was cured of my sinful urges, in a matter of days.

I no longer think about virile, muscular, hard-bodied....sweaty....young....tasty....beautiful....studly....young men anymore.....ahem.....excuse me, I'll be back in 30 minutes.
Teddie! My man! How they hangin' dude?

You know, I think we can negotiate our way around your little lapse there. No reason we can't do business again, you feel me?

Teddie! My man! How they hangin' dude?

You know, I think we can negotiate our way around your little lapse there. No reason we can't do business again, you feel me?

Oh Lord, please help me resist this satanic temptation.

I DON'T like boys anymore! Honest injun! I don't like muscular, virile, hardbodies....sweaty....sexy....beautiful...sensual....young male massage therapists anymore!....ahem..... I swear!

Oh Lord, please help me resist this satanic temptation.

I DON'T like boys anymore! Honest injun! I don't like muscular, virile, hardbodies....sweaty....sexy....beautiful...sensual....young male massage therapists anymore!....ahem..... I swear!

Well, pass them my way then.

Well, pass them my way then.

Well young Lady, as I've said before, I only had one encounter with a male massage therapist. ONE. One sinful, evil, bad....glorious, wonderful, elating...ahem, I mean, one horrible encounter that I regret. And any suggestion that I went to many male prostitutes, is just Democratic propaganda.

But, theoretically speaking, if I had a little black book with names to trade, do you know any gentlmen who sell the magic stuff? You know (lowering voice) "the meth"?

Well young Lady, as I've said before, I only had one encounter with a male massage therapist. ONE. One sinful, evil, bad....glorious, wonderful, elating...ahem, I mean, one horrible encounter that I regret. And any suggestion that I went to many male prostitutes, is just Democratic propaganda.

But, theoretically speaking, if I had a little black book with names to trade, do you know any gentlmen who sell the magic stuff? You know (lowering voice) "the meth"?

Nah. I know a lot of "gentlemen" who sell a lot of various kinds of shit...horseshit, bullshit, you know that kind of shit. But meth, don't know any of them. Sorry.

Back