Looking for a Grind Surrogate/Proxy, Apply Within

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I'm getting a little tired always repeating myself and having the same arguments, so I am looking for someone that can fill in for me at times and be my proxy poster.

Here is what I am looking for:

- someone that doesn't necessarily already agree with most things I say, because the closer you are to me, the more you are doing your own arguments for the cause of our common ideals. Have to keep your workload light.

- someone that doesn't disagree with me on everything, as they will use it as a way of mocking me.

- a firm understanding of what my views are on a wide variety of topics, and the ability to see the nuance and subtleties in some of my more finer points.

- willing to take up my cause at a moments notice

Job Description:

- sometimes I will be randomly posting in a thread, if I notice myself going in circles, I will call upon my Proxy to enter the fray and argue in my stead. That way I can jet off and go do whatever without wasting my time. You must be an adequate writer, with decent prose, and utilize a splash of humor every once and a while. Bonus points if you are able to detach emotionally. You may be requested to take PM"s from darla or howey sometimes and answer accordingly, unless they are the proxy, in which case nevermind. Must take initiative with regards to tomThreads.

Perks:

- You get to be my proxy
- You'll be able to gain a wonderful insight into how I tick, and you'll grow to understand me better
- I'll talk damo into letting me giving you a special color name (BLUE!) or maybe green? O_o
- ok so that probably wont actually happen. Maybe cool user flair to let everyone know you are my official proxy. Yeah that.

I'm getting a little tired always repeating myself and having the same arguments, so I am looking for someone that can fill in for me at times and be my proxy poster.

Here is what I am looking for:

- someone that doesn't necessarily already agree with most things I say, because the closer you are to me, the more you are doing your own arguments for the cause of our common ideals. Have to keep your workload light.

- someone that doesn't disagree with me on everything, as they will use it as a way of mocking me.

- a firm understanding of what my views are on a wide variety of topics, and the ability to see the nuance and subtleties in some of my more finer points.

- willing to take up my cause at a moments notice

Job Description:

- sometimes I will be randomly posting in a thread, if I notice myself going in circles, I will call upon my Proxy to enter the fray and argue in my stead. That way I can jet off and go do whatever without wasting my time. You must be an adequate writer, with decent prose, and utilize a splash of humor every once and a while. Bonus points if you are able to detach emotionally. You may be requested to take PM"s from darla or howey sometimes and answer accordingly, unless they are the proxy, in which case nevermind. Must take initiative with regards to tomThreads.

Perks:

- You get to be my proxy
- You'll be able to gain a wonderful insight into how I tick, and you'll grow to understand me better
- I'll talk damo into letting me giving you a special color name (BLUE!) or maybe green? O_o
- ok so that probably wont actually happen. Maybe cool user flair to let everyone know you are my official proxy. Yeah that.
Have you considered using recombinant technology?

wolfbot works... it's been finished for a long time. although it might need to be tweaked a bit now for a few slight things.

the reason we aren't playing is well... apparently nothing starts without my blessing and also just have been busy enough that multiple days a week isn't good for me and when I play I like to be in the zone.

Back