Looking through a telescope is not looking back through time

They claim that time slows as you near the speed of light and time stops at the speed of light which is more bullshit because if such were the case then how would light find the time to travel from A to B?

When you open your eyes you see right away. When you look through a telescope you see what us there immediately. By their theory things at a distance are back in time, the further away the further back which is bullshit. If you take binoculars and look at a tree miles away and keep your eyes on that tree as you walk there until you touch the tree you will find it always has been in present time just like you and every planet out there.

A theory is like a belief or an untested formula and like belief is either verified or falsified by fact.

Last edited:
Devices that tell time are thwarted by g force, which doesn't mean time slows or speeds up, it just means clocks that are designed to run on Earth at the Earths rotation speed suddenly dealing with greater force screws with the clocks ability to properly tell time. It's like on a roller coaster where you hit g forces that leave your face wiped to the side temporarily sort of speak.

The satellites with clocks are obviously drawn to Earth's gravity and run at a speed to keep them from falling down to Earth if they run too slow or if they run too fast escape the gravitational pull of the Earth and venture off into space.

So let's take a jet airplane where they also claim that clocks slow down during the flight. When a flight takes 6 hours and the plane lands six hours later, it doesn't matter what the clocks on the flight say in lieu of supporting any time slowing down because it took six hours.

Here is a video you might find interesting as I have been debunking top physicist rhetoric for well over a decade and here is an example regarding the big bang bullshit. And oh yeah they have had plenty / years of experience bullshitting the public to keep their LHCPA funding coming in.

Yeah I was looking a little scruffy back then (just over 4 minutes)

The Question All Modern Physicists Cower From Because They Lie

https://www.brighteon.com/324a2be6-5df7-42fc-bf29-009ad180fae7

And you might want to keep the word catalyst in mind when watching that video addressed to physicists lying.

I made that video shortly after creating the following video and since I used the word catalyst in the following video I didn't want to seem too repetitive putting it in the other video at the time as i recall. Funny the things you remember.

The following video is titled

How To Defeat Globalists 101 Global Wake Up Call

https://www.brighteon.com/d0c1968e-b6f6-41cb-a605-997f895c64c3

Back