Lousy Game

Timshel

Did not get a homer this week. Last night was fine. I had a solid single, a nice double, two walks and a popup.

But tonight sucked. 2 at 'em balls and a weak infield fly. The pitcher had a big arc, was over 6' and I have trouble with the high arc being only 5'9". What's worse I misjudged a fly ball I probably could have caught.

I am going to drink it off. Of course, if it had been a good game I would be celebrating with a beer. :clink:

Did not get a homer this week. Last night was fine. I had a solid single, a nice double, two walks and a popup.

But tonight sucked. 2 at 'em balls and a weak infield fly. The pitcher had a big arc, was over 6' and I have trouble with the high arc being only 5'9". What's worse I misjudged a fly ball I probably could have caught.

I am going to drink it off. Of course, if it had been a good game I would be celebrating with a beer. :clink:
Sounds like you are just about ready to play for the devil rays. I hear next year first 9 people through the gates PLAY BALL!:pke:

Sounds like you are just about ready to play for the devil rays. I hear next year first 9 people through the gates PLAY BALL!:pke:

They expect 9 people through the gates for a single game?

Thats optimistic. :cof1:

Haha!

The Rays were in the wild card race until August. Geez, get off it. They did fine.

They should do pretty well next season, so long as they can pickup Crawford's option which looks likely. They dumped Kaz's overpriced salary and if they can do the same with Burrell we might even be able to pursue a few more pieces.

As far as the attendance, it is a shame. But, they should have never put the stadium in St Pete.

Haha!

The Rays were in the wild card race until August. Geez, get off it. They did fine.

They should do pretty well next season, so long as they can pickup Crawford's option which looks likely. They dumped Kaz's overpriced salary and if they can do the same with Burrell we might even be able to pursue a few more pieces.

As far as the attendance, it is a shame. But, they should have never put the stadium in St Pete.

I was being a smartass. I have no idea how well they did or how many people go and see them.

Back