Low, low prices: Target beats Wal-Mart

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
this really cracks me up, because i've stopped going to stailmart because their prices have been going up on certain staples....target, however, has been going down. and they have been going down on FOOD staples items as well. i had no idea until a few months ago, that target sold food. most of it is crap, but they actually have stuff i eat. ....i thought it was just me and my ever jewish eyes.....:D

Low, low prices: Target beats Wal-Mart

Two recent price comparisons of grocery and household goods revealed that Target's prices are lower than at No. 1 retailer Wal-Mart.

http://shopping.yahoo.com/articles/yshoppingarticles/562/low-low-prices-target-beats-wal-mart/

they could have just called me, instead of doing a study

:D

low quality at a low low price. I'm lucky. I live near an Amish community and I have a year round open market there. No fresh vegies for 4 months of the year but I can get most of my vegies, herbs, meats and dairy products at reasonable prices, in season and over the top quality. You wouldn't believe the awesome cheeses and suasages I can get at the Ahmist meat shop and there's even an old fashioned butcher! I go to Trader Jacks for staples and I go to Krogers for convienance and Whole Foods for gourment items. I can set a great table that way with out busting the budget and buying cheap shit from the big box stores.

low quality at a low low price. I'm lucky. I live near an Amish community and I have a year round open market there. No fresh vegies for 4 months of the year but I can get most of my vegies, herbs, meats and dairy products at reasonable prices, in season and over the top quality. You wouldn't believe the awesome cheeses and suasages I can get at the Ahmist meat shop and there's even an old fashioned butcher! I go to Trader Jacks for staples and I go to Krogers for convienance and Whole Foods for gourment items. I can set a great table that way with out busting the budget and buying cheap shit from the big box stores.

Dude, did you say herbs? -Topspin

Kroger is a brand that makes all sorts of things such as razor blades, ear swabs, and I believe bread and condiments. Probably paper plates as well...

Kroger is a brand that makes all sorts of things such as razor blades, ear swabs, and I believe bread and condiments. Probably paper plates as well...
Meijers and Krogers are midwest/east Chains. Meijers is a big box Wallmart wannabe where as Krogers is just a grocery store chain.

kroger....oh....i've seen that brand....they suck. i bought something from that brand once, gross.

i try to buy all my produce locally, farmer's markets or the local store that sells local product. while i love my local store for their commitment to bringing the local products to main street, i do not appreciate their prices on staples, such as TP, PP, toothpaste....etc...

Meijers and Krogers are midwest/east Chains. Meijers is a big box Wallmart wannabe where as Krogers is just a grocery store chain.
Meijers predates Walmart by about 10 years I believe. And doesn't require lower product standards to keep prices low like Walmart does. Except maybe with their own brands.

Back