LSWho?

Sad. Before today they were the only team I had ever seen that started the season at #2, had lost and kept dropping in the polls.

Looks like pretenders on the bayou. Where is Topper?

All that needs be said.

Yet the polls continue to have them ranked too high. Two pathetic performances against crappy teams in wins, then they lose and yet they are still top ten? Give me a friggin break. Georgia also should have plummeted. But no, they are ranked high because media and coaches want to continue pretending the SEC is the be all end all.

I'm not a Gator-hater (although my team did make Tebow cry). If the Gators manage to beat Spurrier's Gamecocks, you should win the right to be beaten by the Crimson Tide in Atlanta in Dec.

"You"?

Ok, is it unclear what I meant? I mean, if you do not understand the message in my post, let me know. It seems simple enough.

Or would you prefer "If the University of Florida Gators football team manages to beat the University of South Carolina Gamecocks football team, the University of Florida Gators football team should win the right to be beaten by the University of Alabama Crimson Tide football team in Atlanta Georgia in Dec at the Southeastern Conference Championship.

Clear enough now?

Ok, is it unclear what I meant? I mean, if you do not understand the message in my post, let me know. It seems simple enough.

Or would you prefer "If the University of Florida Gators football team manages to beat the University of South Carolina Gamecocks football team, the University of Florida Gators football team should win the right to be beaten by the University of Alabama Crimson Tide football team in Atlanta Georgia in Dec at the Southeastern Conference Championship.

Clear enough now?

As it stands now there is no team in the country that can hang with Alabama. LSU was the closest but it is clear they have still not solved their QB problem
GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!

As it stands now there is no team in the country that can hang with Alabama. LSU was the closest but it is clear they have still not solved their QB problem
GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!

I think Alabama has some weak spots. Michigan managed to burn us several times on the deep pass. Ole Miss managed to pressure McCarron and slow the running game to a crawl, and anyone playing a "hurry-up" style offense can cause us problems.

I think the Crimson Tide is the most complete team in college football right now. But we haven't played anyone worth a damn yet. Michigan turned out to be over-rated, Arkansas is a joke, and Ole Miss is hardly a powerhouse. In fact, if LSU loses to SC they will drop like a stone, possibly out of the rankings. Which would leave MS State as the lone ranked team on our schedule.

I'm not a Gator-hater (although my team did make Tebow cry). If the Gators manage to beat Spurrier's Gamecocks, you should win the right to be beaten by the Crimson Tide in Atlanta in Dec.

I have family ties to the Gator's, it is why our house roots for them ;)

Their defense is looking very good, their QB is getting better, and their running game is vastly improved. I think they will beat GA but lose to South Carolina.

Yeah, right now I have to agree, but if they continue to improve, who knows!

What do you think of the Ducks? Our good friend is a defensive coordinator.

My brother in law also has ties to Idaho St.

I just really enjoy college football and my greatest love, college basketball! I can't quote stats like my son nd yourself, but I just enjoy watching, it is the heart they put in the games.

Yeah, right now I have to agree, but if they continue to improve, who knows!

What do you think of the Ducks? Our good friend is a defensive coordinator.

My brother in law also has ties to Idaho St.

I just really enjoy college football and my greatest love, college basketball! I can't quote stats like my son nd yourself, but I just enjoy watching, it is the heart they put in the games.

Thats why I love college football. The games matter whether you win a championship or not. I have seen so many teams win with less talent, because they played their hearts out.

The Ducks look great on offense, as usual. Their defense is not as good as some, but its better than a lot of PAC-12 teams. I can see them making it to a BCS bowl.

Back