Lying sacks of sh*t; Bush apologists; War criminals....

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
I'm so freakin' sick of Bush apologists and war mongers who've spent the last four years telling us that we're six months away from victory, and that we need to shut up and let the "surge" work. These m*therf*ckers don't know what in the hell they're talking about....or, they're lying their asses off to try to buy bush more time to run out the clock.

The surge ain't gonna work, you Mofo bush apologists:

Iraq: "It's Enough."

So this is what the surge in Baghdad has wrought:

"Angry victims of a bombing in Karbala turn on the government"

By Hussam Ali and Leila Fadel
McClatchy Newspapers

KARBALA, Iraq - Two months into the U.S.-led Baghdad Security Plan, at least 289 people were killed and injured across Iraq on Saturday, including 36 dead in a car bomb attack in the holy Shiite city of Karbala. The carnage of a crowd teeming with women and children set off an angry mob of hundreds against the governor and police.

...Bodies littered the street and body parts were found as far as 160 yards from the site of the explosion. Three buses of passengers were charred and storefronts lay in shambles.

...As police and ambulances approached to carry away victims, angry residents shot at them, witnesses said. The police responded, firing bullets into the air to dissipate the angry crowd. As the bullets rained down, a child and elderly man were killed, witnesses said.

A man screamed, "They added new victims and don't care about our losses. It's enough."

Damn right, it’s enough. It’s way, way, way beyond enough. And why is this happening now?

Aqeel al-Khazaali, the governor of Karbala, blamed the Baghdad Security Plan for the attack inside the relatively safe southern city. Karbala is about 50 miles south of Baghdad.

"The Baghdad crackdown and the tribes in Ramadi are forcing the terrorists to leave their cities," he said. "Now Karbala is under fire from terrorists, and the central government has to take the necessary steps to help us to protect the holy city."

But things in Baghdad itself are not all chocolate and flowers either:

In Baghdad, the city was alive with mortar rounds, assassinations, gunfights and roadside bombs. At least 20 corpses, telling of sectarian violence, were reported. In the central city a car bomb detonated near Jadriyah bridge, a main thoroughfare, killing 8 and wounding 11.

Also Saturday the Islamic State of Iraq, a Sunni insurgent umbrella group dominated by al-Qaida, claimed it had kidnapped 20 Ministry of Interior employees in northeast Baghdad. A picture was posted with uniformed men in blindfolds.

God damn you to hell war apologists and bush enablers.

dailykos.com

So dems need to keep the eye on the Prize. This is the reason for the mid term win and should be the reason for the 08 landslide. No need to force the far lefty agenda to the forefront.

I knew it wasn't going to do much but insight more violence against our forces, but I truly hoped since my nephew is there in Baghdad going out on these missions that it would bring peace.

Back