Lynch and Tillman relatives raise stink about military lies.

uscitizen

Villified User
Jessica Lynch
Army Pfc. Jessica Lynch became a celebrity of the war in Iraq after American forces made what they said was a daring rescue of her from an Iraqi hospital in April 2003. The Pentagon reported Lynch, then 19, had been shot and stabbed during a firefight with Iraqi troops in which 11 of her comrades had been killed. After she was hospitalized, American commandos said they participated in a dangerous raid to rescue her.

According to hospital staff, there were no Iraqi troops in the hospital, and they had tried earlier to turn Lynch over to American forces. It was later revealed that Lynch never fired her rifle because it had jammed and that she had not been shot or stabbed; her wounds were caused by the Humvee crash.

http:www.cnn.com

Hmm seems like I recall being called a koolaid drinker of aluminum foil hat wearer for saying this.....

Jessica Lynch
Army Pfc. Jessica Lynch became a celebrity of the war in Iraq after American forces made what they said was a daring rescue of her from an Iraqi hospital in April 2003. The Pentagon reported Lynch, then 19, had been shot and stabbed during a firefight with Iraqi troops in which 11 of her comrades had been killed. After she was hospitalized, American commandos said they participated in a dangerous raid to rescue her.

According to hospital staff, there were no Iraqi troops in the hospital, and they had tried earlier to turn Lynch over to American forces. It was later revealed that Lynch never fired her rifle because it had jammed and that she had not been shot or stabbed; her wounds were caused by the Humvee crash.

http:www.cnn.com

Hmm seems like I recall being called a koolaid drinker of aluminum foil hat wearer for saying this.....

And a ufo conspiracy theorist.

This is good stuff.

I remember being called a anti-ameircan conspiracy nut, back on politics.com I think, for posting some news articles calling into question the staged lynch "rescue".

Yep same here.....
But will those same people admit they were wrong ?
Perhaps the Tillmans and Jessica Lynch were brainwashed by the turbolibs!

yeah that will be the explanation....

Back