Maajid Tackles Muslim* Woman

cancel2 2022

Canceled
http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/maajid-nawaz/maajid-tackles-feminist-muslim-hijab/

This comment sums up how loathsome her views are, I have personally seen young children in hijabs. To my mind it is just child abuse!

Sadly this woman is the end product of the indoctrination their ideology has on people and is now trying to force it onto young children. Telling children they will burn in hell just for not wearing a piece of clothing is nothing short of child abuse dressed up in a religious context and anyone who recognises this and tries to address it are labelled as racist or expressing religious prejudice.

The argument a woman should be allowed to wear what she wants is absurd hypocrisy coming from a follower of Islam, the children do not have a choice in the wearing of the hijab and unfortunately the school is complicit in this indoctrination by including it as part of the school uniform.

Last edited:
That's religion for you.

Indoctrinating children with nonsense since the invention of god.

Yet they allow five year olds to go to primary school dressed like that, presumably because the authorities are terrified of being called racist.

Personally, i'd remove all religion from schools and have done with it.

Sadly, we'll have to wait a few years for my benevolent dictatorship to bring forth the revolution, while i build up my powerbase.

Come the revolution, she shall be fir...er...second against the wall for crimes against mouths.
I have think we should stick the both of them against a wall, tie them facing one another and then use one of these to dispatch them to their maker!

8acbcd5327f7c1bba57190e2d6a521fe.jpg

I have think we should stick the both of them against a wall, tie them facing one another and then use one of these to dispatch them to their maker!

8acbcd5327f7c1bba57190e2d6a521fe.jpg

You're going to have to fight it out with Watermark to be my executioner-in-chief.

Back