Male sex robots with bionic penises

cancel2 2022

Canceled
Well it had to happen sooner or later, won't be long before the LGBTQ mob start moaning that they want a transgender version as well!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5244155/Male-sex-robots-bionic-penises-coming-2018.html
20f8e9078ad2896e84a86705a26d5a5a.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Why call it "bionic"? It's a robot, it would be part of the machine... It's just a better looking version of a less man-looking f-bomb machine...

Could you do your new friend a favor and bump this about 6am tomorrow morning when she drags her claws across the carpet and logs in here? It's a match made in heaven!

Could you try not to involve others in your petty feuds?

Last edited:
I don't know, and care even less, why can't they all keep their shit away from us?

Your guess is as good as mine. It is funny that a few of them try to include me in their "flame war" when I stay clear of it.
They have their own cesspool of "haters" on GR, as you are probably aware, and their "feud" dates back far before I ever
joined Amazon's forum years ago. Of course, they despise my political beliefs, especially my position on firearm ownership
and must also resent the fact that my replies (and apparently now yours) to a certain poster are mutually respectful.

Your guess is as good as mine. It is funny that a few of them try to include me in their "flame war" when I stay clear of it.
They have their own cesspool of "haters" on GR, as you are probably aware, and their "feud" dates back far before I ever
joined Amazon's forum years ago. Of course, they despise my political beliefs, especially my position on firearm ownership
and must also resent the fact that my replies (and apparently now yours) to a certain poster are mutually respectful.

She hasn't done anything to me, so why should I care?

Right. And you're so innocent. Well, except for that part where every time you encounter a post from Jade Dragon, you have to call him "mama's boy" and otherwise post a bunch of petty snark, even though 1) he wasn't posting to you, 2) you weren't even posting in that thread in the first place. I've seen you do that at least 3x the last week.

Give it up RubberBand. You're as filthy as anyone else here.

PS--We don't care about your silly little popgun dick-substitutes, so stop playing poor pitiful victim. It's unseemly.

Right. And you're so innocent. Well, except for that part where every time you encounter a post from Jade Dragon, you have to call him "mama's boy" and otherwise post a bunch of petty snark, even though 1) he wasn't posting to you, 2) you weren't even posting in that thread in the first place. I've seen you do that at least 3x the last week.

Give it up RubberBand. You're as filthy as anyone else here.

PS--We don't care about your silly little popgun dick-substitutes, so stop playing poor pitiful victim. It's unseemly.

Ahhh, mamma bear defending her cub again. Maybe if he answered some of the questions I've asked him in the past, I'd let up a bit. But, he won't, so I point out his hypocrisy. As for you, why don't you ask him, being the "devout Christian" he claims to be, why his language and preference of goth metal music contradicts his "beliefs"? Can you answer that?
Oh, and by the way, I thought you just "scroll past" my posts, apparently that's just another one of your lies, no? (not that I'd care in the least, though)
Lastly, I doubt my girlfriend would stick around if she needed a piece of cold steel as a substitute like someone with the likes of you may, but that's another subject entirely, and I really don't care what you prefer. Maybe you should stick to posting in your cesspool if you don't like what I post here, you sure like to wallow in the thick depths of that place with your own kind down there.

Back