Malibu mansions burn

uscitizen

Villified User
So why all the attention for the homes burning of those who can afford it ?
2 poor families homes burned in my county in the last 30 days, but somehow they did not make national news.....

I had one family staying with me for a week before Christmas. Glad to help em out, but glad to see em go ;) We managed a Christmas for the kids at my place.

I did have to visit a couple of my lady friends at their homes though while I had company ;)

Because it wasn't a mass burn from a wildfire. If they reported every house that burned down nationally it would be a bit overlong news reports.

Yeah, I understand, it is a hero worship mentality thing our country has. We worry about media stars but not our neighbors.

Not true. Even if the homes were of unknowns, often happens in CA, it is reported. It is the event of the wildfire as a cause that makes them report it.

So why all the attention for the homes burning of those who can afford it ?
2 poor families homes burned in my county in the last 30 days, but somehow they did not make national news.....

I had one family staying with me for a week before Christmas. Glad to help em out, but glad to see em go ;) We managed a Christmas for the kids at my place.

I did have to visit a couple of my lady friends at their homes though while I had company ;)

Good for you Usc, the world needs more neighbors like you.

Back