Man accused of trying to kill Trump wrote a book urging Iran to assassinate the ex-president

So why wasn't he investigated and his homes searched last year?

Trump needs to ask Harris this

has.....LOL, keep in mind, HIS DREAM TICKET, HIS WORDS...WAS CONSERVATIVE TRUMP CLONE, THE IDIAN GUY THAT ANN CULTURE DISSED, LOL AND NIKKI THE TRUMP ASS KISSING HALEY...HE ALSO VOTED FOR TRUMP IN 2016...so yall can try to spin this shit to make it a Harris/Biden problem, BUT THIS BLONDE BLUE EYED CORN FED WHITE MOTHERFUCKER....WAS A TRUMP BABY....lol​

has.....LOL, keep in mind, HIS DREAM TICKET, HIS WORDS...WAS CONSERVATIVE TRUMP CLONE, THE IDIAN GUY THAT ANN CULTURE DISSED, LOL AND NIKKI THE TRUMP ASS KISSING HALEY...HE ALSO VOTED FOR TRUMP IN 2016...so yall can try to spin this shit to make it a Harris/Biden problem, BUT THIS BLONDE BLUE EYED CORN FED WHITE MOTHERFUCKER....WAS A TRUMP BABY....lol​

Whoah, Nellie...time for you to walk the dog as well...;)

Man accused of trying to kill Trump wrote a book urging Iran to assassinate the ex-president​

After what Trump did the Iranians require no urging.

has.....Leave it to the right wing anti-abortion nuts to completely abandone Trump's other baby, ie Ryan Routh...he's got the blonde hair, the pecks and Trump and his MAGA nuts are tossing this poor baby that Trump helped spawn to the curve....and I thought this was the family value's party...tsk, tsk...1726517670915.png

KAAAWA, Hawaii (AP) — Ryan Wesley Routh portrayed himself online as a man who built housing for homeless people in Hawaii, tried to recruit fighters for Ukraine to defend itself against Russia, and described his support and then disdain for Donald Trump — even urging Iran to kill him.

“You are free to assassinate Trump,” Routh wrote of Iran in an apparently self-published book in 2023, “Ukraine’s Unwinnable War,” which described the former president as a “fool” and “buffoon” for both the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot and the “tremendous blunder” of leaving the Iran nuclear deal.

Whoah, Nellie...time for you to walk the dog as well...;)

Slow down for what? Them are facts the media is spewing....I don't make the news, Top, I just report it and this is what the streets are saying. Trump nuts is trying profit off of this being a democrat move and I'm not having it. That man, not only looks like a Trump nut, he looks like Trump LOL. Democrats are too cowardly, too weak and pathetic to be mass murderers, we're the type that like shooting up our own, we don't waste bullets, just sayin​

Slow down for what? Them are facts the media is spewing....I don't make the news, Top, I just report it and this is what the streets are saying. Trump nuts is trying profit off of this being a democrat move and I'm not having it. That man, not only looks like a Trump nut, he looks like Trump LOL. Democrats are too cowardly, too weak and pathetic to be mass murderers, we're the type that like shooting up our own, we don't waste bullets, just sayin​

That's not what they're reporting however... Stop listening to the "streets"...and don't let them hear you calling them cowards, weak and pathetic...they'll come after your next house party....

That's not what they're reporting however... Stop listening to the "streets"...and don't let them hear you calling them cowards, weak and pathetic...they'll come after your next house party....

Listen, I'm not buying this Democratic shit, so miss me on that. I got a brain, I know how to listen, cause none of us is there, so we get our news from MSM. And when I say streets, duh, I don't it mean literally, white guy, like get with the times, please!! LOL And democrats do shoot up each other, LOL...I've yet to see one ni**** waste a fuckin bullet on white people that don't deserve it or politicians....LOL. Keep in mind, I live in the south, I live in the trenches of urban violence. I got ppl in my family, in jail for shootin up a ni****, I know my peeps, white boy...deuces​

Listen, I'm not buying this Democratic shit, so miss me on that. I got a brain, I know how to listen, cause none of us is there, so we get our news from MSM. And when I say streets, duh, I don't it mean literally, white guy, like get with the times, please!! LOL And democrats do shoot up each other, LOL...I've yet to see one ni**** waste a fuckin bullet on white people that don't deserve it or politicians....LOL. Keep in mind, I live in the south, I live in the trenches of urban violence. I got ppl in my family, in jail for shootin up a ni****, I know my peeps, white boy...deuces​

OK...Good luck...;)

Back