Man found guilty of putting hand down woman’s pants in Carolina Beach after she refused his handshake

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Man found guilty of putting hand down woman’s pants in Carolina Beach after she refused his handshake​

CAROLINA BEACH, NC (WWAY) — A man has pleaded guilty to sexual battery in Carolina Beach.

Paul Scott Jackson, 57, assaulted a 25-year-old woman inside a local beach bar. Jackson extended his hand for a handshake introducing himself to the victim and when she declined to accept his handshake, Jackson shoved his hand down the front of her pants into her underwear.

The victim, a commercial pilot on vacation and acting as the designated driver with her friends, immediately reported the assault to law enforcement officers already on scene.

Jackson adamantly and repeatedly denied that he had assaulted the victim and told officers, “Women will say anything to get a reaction, I guess they got their reaction.”

Man found guilty of putting hand down woman’s pants in Carolina Beach after she refused his handshake​

CAROLINA BEACH, NC (WWAY) — A man has pleaded guilty to sexual battery in Carolina Beach.

Paul Scott Jackson, 57, assaulted a 25-year-old woman inside a local beach bar. Jackson extended his hand for a handshake introducing himself to the victim and when she declined to accept his handshake, Jackson shoved his hand down the front of her pants into her underwear.

The victim, a commercial pilot on vacation and acting as the designated driver with her friends, immediately reported the assault to law enforcement officers already on scene.

Jackson adamantly and repeatedly denied that he had assaulted the victim and told officers, “Women will say anything to get a reaction, I guess they got their reaction.”
And?

What number
Troll post is this today? What would cause someone to not accept a handshake?

FB_IMG_1718817787555.jpg
"It is fun to have fun but you have to know how... " Dr. S

Last edited:

Damn, I thought it would be Hunter Biden...

I know you don't care about sexual assault. You probably support it as evidenced by your choice for president.
So you can't conjure up even a bullshit reason why anyone should care. It's not like you witches have never lied before about things like this, is it?

Back