Man kisses ailing wife, hurls her from balcony

Was he a republican?

If this were Dano's thread, it would have read, "Liberal Democrat Kisses Wife, Throws Her From Balcony"

Then he'd go on to explain how global warming would have prevented this and how great it is he didn't have health care because it saves Dano some tax money.

If this were Dano's thread, it would have read, "Liberal Democrat Kisses Wife, Throws Her From Balcony"

Then he'd go on to explain how global warming would have prevented this and how great it is he didn't have health care because it saves Dano some tax money.

:clink: well said!

we will see more of this as time goes by.

An aging population, shitty health care , the burdens of not just finnacial care but the Physical work and time it takes to care for an aging family member.

I would not assume so quickly that it was all about money.

LMAO

And?

No I'm blaming this guy for his actions, you know personal responsibility? Idiot.

In all seriousness, and this might sound completely wrong, but in trying to understand this guys motive a little bit, I might have killed my grandmother before she died. Sounds cruel, but she was already dead but still breathing. It was the hardest site to see, and I just wanted her to pass-on. Instead, she was hooked up to a bunch of wires and tubes hoping she would recover. Her damn lips were freakin blue for christ's sake, and she couldn't even open her eyes, but breathing.....gasping for every little bit of air she could possibly take in. She survived three days in this state.... Emotionally, I was a wreck, and just wanted it to be done. I knew there was no chance of recovery, why let her suffer like that? I don't know if I could call him a POS, it sounds more like an act of desperation and not just about money. If it were just about the money, then I know I would agree. Just my oppinion though.

Dave if i got in that shape I would want someone to do me in.
I plan on doing myself in before quite that stage, but might get beyond where I can do it for myself.

I see no reason to live if the quality of life is too bad.

In all seriousness, and this might sound completely wrong, but in trying to understand this guys motive a little bit, I might have killed my grandmother before she died. Sounds cruel, but she was already dead but still breathing. It was the hardest site to see, and I just wanted her to pass-on. Instead, she was hooked up to a bunch of wires and tubes hoping she would recover. Her damn lips were freakin blue for christ's sake, and she couldn't even open her eyes, but breathing.....gasping for every little bit of air she could possibly take in. She survived three days in this state.... Emotionally, I was a wreck, and just wanted it to be done. I knew there was no chance of recovery, why let her suffer like that? I don't know if I could call him a POS, it sounds more like an act of desperation and not just about money. If it were just about the money, then I know I would agree. Just my oppinion though.

He threw her off a balcony. Her last glimpse of life was her 75 lb frame being hurled toward the ground. There's no excuse for that. Now if she left a letter saying that he aided her in her suicide and that she wanted to die, that's another story. But he took it upon himself to end her life. For that he is a POS and I have no mercy for him.

Dave if i got in that shape I would want someone to do me in.
I plan on doing myself in before quite that stage, but might get beyond where I can do it for myself.

I see no reason to live if the quality of life is too bad.

if that's the case you should have it in your will and let your relatives no. "Pulling the Plug" should only be done at expressed & witnessed request of the patient and should not be up to outsiders who feel sorry for the patient.

He threw her off a balcony. Her last glimpse of life was her 75 lb frame being hurled toward the ground. There's no excuse for that. Now if she left a letter saying that he aided her in her suicide and that she wanted to die, that's another story. But he took it upon himself to end her life. For that he is a POS and I have no mercy for him.

How do you think he should have paid the medical bills?

I totally understand that. I wouldn't just throw my grandmother off a balcony either. But I was just adding perspective. I would expect jail and fines had I killed my grandmother, especially if I killed her in an inhumane way like that. I just think he might have been desperate and not thought through it clearly like you or I, who was not in his shoes.

if that's the case you should have it in your will and let your relatives no. "Pulling the Plug" should only be done at expressed & witnessed request of the patient and should not be up to outsiders who feel sorry for the patient.
Ohh I have a living will. And I have a note about it in my wallet on how to obtain a copy / contact my lawyer in case I am in an accident or something that makes me a vegetable.

Last edited:
Back