Man sues McDonald’s

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Man sues McDonald’s for $1.5 million over napkin

A California man is suing McDonald’s for 1.5 million dollar because he only received one napkin with his meal. The man claims to have emailed the general manager of the restaurant to complain but was not satisfied with the free food they offered him to make him happy.

He states he is now not able to work because of “undue mental anguish” that he suffered from the napkin incident and has filed the lawsuit to recoup damages.

McDonald's should take pride that they attract the dumbest litigation known to man. I bet BK and Jack are uber jealous. I bet Wal-Mart wants to open a Sam's burger joint everytime they read this shit.

emo-kid-wants-unhappy-meal-cut-a-hole-in-box-say-its-like-him-now.jpg

So you couldn't even get a j-o-b, at MickyD's. :palm:

Man sues McDonald’s for $1.5 million over napkin

A California man is suing McDonald’s for 1.5 million dollar because he only received one napkin with his meal. The man claims to have emailed the general manager of the restaurant to complain but was not satisfied with the free food they offered him to make him happy.

He states he is now not able to work because of “undue mental anguish” that he suffered from the napkin incident and has filed the lawsuit to recoup damages.

Wake me when this guy wins. Or the true story comes out.

This deserves that meme with the lady with the tear rolling down her face... "I only got one napkin at McDonald's!"

Back