Manipulation

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
166439139_289973049155246_9076944026906071589_n.jpg

I don't know who needs to hear this today, but I do know that somebody here certainly does.

Hello Damo,

166439139_289973049155246_9076944026906071589_n.jpg

I don't know who needs to hear this today, but I do know that somebody here certainly does.

Great point.

They never get to me. I expect it, and have a plan in place to deal with it.

First time is on them. If it happens again that's on me.

But it can't happen again if they lose their ability to post anything I will read.

So I just make it clear if they come here to insult people I'm not going to entertain them.

Sad it has to be that way but I don't spend all day here and wish to make the most of the time I do spend, and there really is a lot of polite discussion. Ignoring the trolls just makes it easier to get directly to the more enjoyable posts.

I wouldn't know. This is the only site I have time for. (at least until Phantasmal and her jack-booted Storm Troopers ban me again) :(

There have been many ugly and hurtful posts on Twitter and Facebook and a lot of them are personal.

The art is learning how to deflect them like how Wonder Woman deflect bullets.

There have been many ugly and hurtful posts on Twitter and Facebook and a lot of them are personal.

The art is learning how to deflect them like how Wonder Woman deflect bullets.

:) Who gives a shit what some anonymous person says on a social media site.

Trolling and bulling is that what Damocles means by manipulation???

That is what I was assuming. There are other kinds too. Angry people who are out for revenge and people who spread pure propaganda with intention to provoke emotions to manipulate the populace, for examples.

I keep telling folks that I am Zen, that I have almost no ego to bruise, but it never seems to sink in for so many clods....they keep trying....and failing.

Back