APP - Marco Rubio says Trump remark on immigrants "poisoning the blood" of U.S. wasn't about race

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”
Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, a possible vice presidential pick for former President Donald Trump, defended Trump's previous remarks on immigrants "poisoning the blood of our country" in a Spanish-language interview Wednesday with Telemundo.

"I think he speaks that way and in that manner," Rubio said in Spanish, with an English-language translation provided by the network, when asked if Trump could win the Latino vote, despite those comments.

"There have been Hispanics in his Cabinet, or rather, on his staff. As the press mentions, he's considering one as his vice presidential running mate," Rubio added, in what seemed to be a reference to himself. "He's had very strong ties to the community."

Under further questioning, Rubio claimed Trump's comment was not really about race.

Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, a possible vice presidential pick for former President Donald Trump, defended Trump's previous remarks on immigrants "poisoning the blood of our country" in a Spanish-language interview Wednesday with Telemundo.

"I think he speaks that way and in that manner," Rubio said in Spanish, with an English-language translation provided by the network, when asked if Trump could win the Latino vote, despite those comments.

"There have been Hispanics in his Cabinet, or rather, on his staff. As the press mentions, he's considering one as his vice presidential running mate," Rubio added, in what seemed to be a reference to himself. "He's had very strong ties to the community."

Under further questioning, Rubio claimed Trump's comment was not really about race.

He's 100% right. It has nothing to do with racism or Fascism. That's what Democrats engage in.

“They let — I think the real number is 15, 16 million people into our country. When they do that, we got a lot of work to do. They’re poisoning the blood of our country,”

“That’s what they’ve done. They poison mental institutions and prisons all over the world, not just in South America, not just to three or four countries that we think about, but all over the world. They’re coming into our country from Africa, from Asia, all over the world.”

I have much bigger issues with the Biden campaign calling everyone they disagree with Nazis and falsely claiming they are lovers of dictators.

“Donald Trump channeled his role models as he parroted Adolf Hitler, praised Kim Jong Un, and quoted Vladimir Putin while running for president on a promise to rule as a dictator and threaten American democracy. Trump is not shying away from his plan to lock up millions of people into detention camps and continues to lie about that time when Joe Biden obliterated him by over 7 million votes three years ago,”

But hey, when your campaign is sinking and you get desperate, Democrats will demagogue and say anything to stay relevant and avoid the disastrous policies they are responsible for.

It's literally in the quote above you quoted. FFS
Earlier, all it was giving me were updates on the hurricane FFS. I was certain that you were a total moron FFS but now Telemundo has returned the video so I can watch it, FFS. Why didn't you just post the video FFS? Did you not think it through FFS?

But I got it now. FFS.

your google broken?
Why didn't you just answer the question FFS? Did you forget what it meant? All you had to do was explain the abbreviation that you used, but you apparently are too ashamed of your posts to expound on anything you write.

Did you say that your gender is "biological waste of bandwidth"?

Why didn't you just answer the question FFS? Did you forget what it meant? All you had to do was explain the abbreviation that you used, but you apparently are too ashamed of your posts to expound on anything you write.

Did you say that your gender is "biological waste of bandwidth"?
I know what it means. A simple google search will help you in your quest for information. Have fun!

LOL @ the gender comment. I didn't say that but its hilarious!

I know what it means.
Then it shouldn't have been a problem to respond with "For Fuck Sake" and take less time and effort than you required to make your longer post that didn't answer the question.

A simple google search will help you in your quest for information.
Unless there's a technical glitch/problem with the search, in which case asking the person who originally posted the abbreviation is perfectly appropriate.

For Fuck Sake .... It's easy to answer when you know what it means

Then it shouldn't have been a problem to respond with "For Fuck Sake" and take less time and effort than you required to make your longer post that didn't answer the question.

Unless there's a technical glitch/problem with the search, in which case asking the person who originally posted the abbreviation is perfectly appropriate.

For Fuck Sake .... It's easy to answer when you know what it means
okay..?

Marco wants to be VP badly. Trump has insulted him often and he is just another suck up. What Trump said was as racist as you can get.....
Nope. What Trump said was not racist, it was pro-American. I take it you did not do well on the English comprehension portion of the SAT.

Marco Rubio does not deserve the honor of being VP. Trump should pick me to be his running mate, but Alex Newman wouldn't be a bad pick either. I don't want any Senator in that position.

I know, Trump should pick a Hobby Lobby executive VP, or an executive VP from Chick-fil-A.

Nope. What Trump said was not racist, it was pro-American. I take it you did not do well on the English comprehension portion of the SAT.

Marco Rubio does not deserve the honor of being VP. Trump should pick me to be his running mate, but Alex Newman wouldn't be a bad pick either. I don't want any Senator in that position.

I know, Trump should pick a Hobby Lobby executive VP, or an executive VP from Chick-fil-A.
You don't want.... And why do you think Trump would care what you want? Did you want Pence, was that your advice that got him there?

I wonder what it is about Trump that makes people flush their principles, rationality, and morals down the toilet in his service? Ted Cruz is another example of a boot-licking subservient #KickMeHarder asshole who bends his knee to the orange shitgibbon.

You don't want....
You read correctly. I don't want a Senator as VP.

And why do you think Trump would care what you want?
Trump doesn't even know I exist. He really should, nonetheless, pick me as his VP.

Did you want Pence,
I did not want a Senator as a VP and I still don't. I have a distaste for all Congressmen running for an Executive slot. For a while, however, I thought Pence might work out because he was only a Representative, he had actually been a governor (which is relevant experience to the post) and he seemed to be doing OK ... but he ended up being the poor choice my gut initially told me.

BINGO!

Back