Mark Halpern thinks democrats are disconnected with reality

I watched the entire thing - it was very down to earth. he also didn't discount right wing violence if they lose, but suggested it would be more focused at the capital and not spread across the states and even in kids birthday parties and so on

I believe Halprin is correct. Lefties love insurrections.

I think what makes the MAGA movement SO FASCINATING is that almost all of you in it seem to think your "counter-reality" narrative is effective.

Imagine if all the Dems suddenly DEMANDED that you believe that Kamala Harris can fly and telling you guys that we have all seen it.

If we did that you'd call us fucked in the head. What are we supposed to do with your guys' non-stop denial of reality? What happens after the election?

Talk about being disconnected from reality. Not only is it a braindead tweet being reposted it's also about some unknown name with Tucker Carlson. In what world is any of this nobody's insight important?

Kind of pathetic that all the constipated pain faced Carlson can bring out of the disgraced Halpern are essentially fantasy supposition and conjecture. But then again, this is what passes for reality and documented facts in the MAGA world.

I think what makes the MAGA movement SO FASCINATING is that almost all of you in it seem to think your "counter-reality" narrative is effective.

Imagine if all the Dems suddenly DEMANDED that you believe that Kamala Harris can fly and telling you guys that we have all seen it.

If we did that you'd call us fucked in the head. What are we supposed to do with your guys' non-stop denial of reality? What happens after the election?
Imagine if we were stupid enough to vote for an unqualified filthy whore for POTUS?

We would really be some mentally challenged fools then.

Back