Marriage in the 21st century

cancel2 2022

Canceled
There is more than a grain of truth here!
fdf455a908bc57334ef459a003546cb2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 25 GT Turbo

There is more than a grain of truth here!
fdf455a908bc57334ef459a003546cb2.jpg

yes women are nags

the whole cheating thing though is a bit much.

the really is little reason to get married in the modern world unless you want kids.

yes women are nags

the whole cheating thing though is a bit much.

the really is little reason to get married in the modern world unless you want kids.
Well in the US, the likelihood is that they will be brought up by a step dad sooner or later. This has happened to my Iraqi friend's son who got a scholarship to Brown University and now lives in Boston. Very clever man, has a PhD in theoretical physics, passed the Bar exams and works as a scientific patents lawyer earning shedloads of moolah.

Anyway his American missus suddenly decided after five years of marriage that she wanted a divorce, so, of course, she lives in the house with their young daughter and he pays the mortgage.

From all I hear of the behaviour and attitudes of American men, I'm surprised that any women stay married over there.

From all I hear of the behaviour and attitudes of American men, I'm surprised that any women stay married over there.
Wake up Taffy, this is the 21st century now. Women have all the power in divorce proceedings, it would be cheaper to just find a woman you hate and just buy her a house!!

Wake up Taffy, this is the 21st century now. Women have all the power in divorce proceedings, it would be cheaper to just find a woman you hate and just buy her a house!!

Why not just learn to behave like a proper human being instead? There are lots of models about, sais.

Back