Mars Face

Zuzubar

A Real Human
Ok, so we've all heard that humans interpret things as faces. I'll buy that, however, I want people's opinions on the pyramid shaped objects around the "Mars Face". I don't know for sure, but I agree that it's important to be open-minded about certain things. How can anyone not be curious about this? I'm not so sure on it either, but I still think it's something worth looking at it. I'm sure most people will say it was natural, and that is a fair argument, but who really knows for certain?

cydonia-02.jpg

How could that possibly be construed as remnants of an alien civilization?

Well, I'm not construing anything, I'm just observing. It's still amazing anyways if nature can shop the land so it looks like pyramids. I believe they could be mesas, but I'm not quite sure on that. Anyhow, it still is a cool picture, and by far the best Mars picture I've come across. I have no proof of anything, it's just a photo, and I'm just speculating. Mars could have had life in prior years believe it or not. Hell, it could have lower forms of life in the ice that is on it's poles. Who knows for certain, I'm just speculating, everyone's opinion is valid on these type of photos, IMHO.

Maybe.....
Zionists were but one of several groups that abandoned heaven as it became unlivable.

One group that colonized next to the zionists was the Nods.
Who gave birth to all future bobble-head dolls. It's their fault people! Don't blame the market.

[This would assume that the Bible's version of a 10,000 or so year old human population would be correct. However, humans are found much older than that]

Archaeology and Paleontology are tools of the devil. Humankind has only been around 6000 years, and fossils were placed in the ground by Satan, to fool us.

[This would assume that the Bible's version of a 10,000 or so year old human population would be correct. However, humans are found much older than that]

Archaeology and Paleontology are tools of the devil. Humankind has only been around 6000 years, and fossils were placed in the ground by Satan, to fool us.
I thought God put them there to test our Faith. Geez...

Well, I'm not construing anything, I'm just observing. It's still amazing anyways if nature can shop the land so it looks like pyramids. I believe they could be mesas, but I'm not quite sure on that. Anyhow, it still is a cool picture, and by far the best Mars picture I've come across. I have no proof of anything, it's just a photo, and I'm just speculating. Mars could have had life in prior years believe it or not. Hell, it could have lower forms of life in the ice that is on it's poles. Who knows for certain, I'm just speculating, everyone's opinion is valid on these type of photos, IMHO.

It would be odd for intelligent lifeforms on Mars to build structures that had a resemblance of the first structures of man. Actually, such "coincidences" are probably because a human is observing it, and associates that with the beginning of an intelligent species.

It is now uninhabitable, but was it always that way ?
We do know (except for religio nuts) that the earth did not always support life.

Back