Marvel comics

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Marvel has been releasing numerous movies, based on their Comic Book characters, and seem to be doing pretty good.

This November they are releasing another one and this one is based on Dr. Strange.

As a kid, this character was one of my favorites and I hope the movie does the comic book character justice.

I think they've done pretty good so far in staying within the Marvel World legends in the movies they have produced. Not to many have been disappointing. I didn't think to Highly of the first Incredible Hulk movie. They made it a little to dark...both the story and the film. I hope they fired who ever did the CGA as at times it was just to dark to see any detail.

I haven't been overly impressed with the Netflix series Daredevil. I've watched 5 episodes and he's still in the black blind Ninja outfit and there's far, far, far to much soap operish hack acting on the Matt Murdock, Atty. bit. I've had fans tell me it gets better but I'm losing patience. Hell they couldn't even dress The Kingpin in his traditional white suite.

I think they've done pretty good so far in staying within the Marvel World legends in the movies they have produced. Not to many have been disappointing. I didn't think to Highly of the first Incredible Hulk movie. They made it a little to dark...both the story and the film. I hope they fired who ever did the CGA as at times it was just to dark to see any detail.

I haven't been overly impressed with the Netflix series Daredevil. I've watched 5 episodes and he's still in the black blind Ninja outfit and there's far, far, far to much soap operish hack acting on the Matt Murdock, Atty. bit. I've had fans tell me it gets better but I'm losing patience. Hell they couldn't even dress The Kingpin in his traditional white suite.

Daredevil is entertaining, I really don't expect Marvel Comic movies to do much more than that.

Back