Mary Ann... Caught!

Just a tad missleading...........

She plead guilty to reckless driving...three other charges were dropped...DUI,Possession of controlled substance and paraphernalia...she got six months of unsupervised probation and a $400 fine...:rolleyes:

The problem was really only that she was driving, but even if you drive drunk you don't usually get 6 months of probation, and god knows driving drunk is a hell of a lot worse than lighting one up and then driving.

You certainly do in most states.............

The problem was really only that she was driving, but even if you drive drunk you don't usually get 6 months of probation, and god knows driving drunk is a hell of a lot worse than lighting one up and then driving.

Nevada...6 months probation and a hefty fine...and loss of license for 30days!

Didn't Gilligan get busted too. I bet that's why they never got off the island.
No, that would be the Professor. For a dude who could make a nuclear power plant from two coconuts and a bit of twine, he sure had a hard time making lumber out of all those trees....

YUP....

For the first offense?

Most states...MADD had something to do with this!...no more slaps on the hand for the first timers! My daughters friend is a Washoe Deputy...he even got popped for this...lost his license for thity days...6months probation...got stuck working the jail for the six months!

Most states...MADD had something to do with this!...no more slaps on the hand for the first timers! My daughters friend is a Washoe Deputy...he even got popped for this...lost his license for thity days...6months probation...got stuck working the jail for the six months!

LOL, they call themselves madd, and they certainly are, constantly, without end. They probably aren't going to stop until alcohol's banned again. I can imagine one day one of them is going to start swinging axes, breaking into liquor stores, and chopping up everything inside.

I'm not sure if Mississippi does it that way. I know of one guy, though, who was sentenced to life without parole for a third offense... although his first offense did involve him hitting someone, I'm not sure about the legal logic behind it.

Indeed...............!

LOL, they call themselves madd, and they certainly are, constantly, without end. They probably aren't going to stop until alcohol's banned again. I can imagine one day one of them is going to start swinging axes, breaking into liquor stores, and chopping up everything inside.

I'm not sure if Mississippi does it that way. I know of one guy, though, who was sentenced to life without parole for a third offense... although his first offense did involve him hitting someone, I'm not sure about the legal logic behind it.

Back to the Roaring Twenties..then back to the Future...all things always come full circle!:cof1:

We have been in the roaring 20's economically speaking, and we know what followed the roaring 20's don't we ?

I heard she got 7 days in jail
now really a 59yr old woman with a joint and drank a few beers really needs to be treated like a felon.
The Prison Industrial Complex (pic or battleborn) needs to be fed.

Well she made the big nooz for a simple bust didn't she ? I rest my case on the celebrity special treatment.

Back