Mary’s Open Letter

Ellanjay

Verified User
[video=youtube_share;8Y-ne8tmOV8]https://youtu.be/8Y-ne8tmOV8[/video]

On the Election Fraud of November 2020

J.R. Nyquist
Nov. 11, 2020

The people of the rural Midwest are solid. Especially farmers. Having left California for the rural Midwest, I’ve had a chance to make new friends. One of them was kind enough to share her thoughts about the election. Here is Mary’s open letter to President Donald J. Trump, urging him to fight:

“FREEEE-DOMM,” cries William Wallace at the most climactic moments of the movie Braveheart. And that noble and profound shout emanates and reverberates now, from the enormous heart of an admittedly—until 2016—unlikely man, namely, President Donald J. Trump.

In this, an open letter to President Trump and to all Republican lawmakers, I offer an urgent message from a wife and mother who is raising up boys in the rural Midwest.

Mr. President, I urge you to stay the course. Just as you have fought for all American workers, taxpayers, troops, veterans, the unborn, and many others, now you are fighting for the sanctity of the American vote. Please, I beg you, continue taking this election fight to the courts, just as William Wallace took his fight straight to the English. So much about these election “results” stinks. Normal people see it.

And hear me, Republican party lawmakers across America, you are the “nobles,” from the Braveheart story. Ladies and gentlemen, it is time to dig deep and find some selfless heroism somewhere inside your collective souls so that we can change the Braveheart ending. To you, I say, stand with our Braveheart. Do not conspire against him for your own gain, lest you be remembered as the reason America’s election integrity was trashed forever without murmur in front of God and everybody, and our freedoms of speech, assembly, press, religion, to bear arms, and more were lost to a Harris—yes, Harris—administration.

As a parent I have learned to “inspect what you expect.” Shouldn’t America do the same? In our home, a child’s coverup is a worse offense than any original disobedience. And so it should be in our great republic. Republican efforts to hastily move beyond the election, to ignore the brazen and audacious fraud committed in full public view, are nothing less than a coverup, and are thus a morally worse act than the original malfeasance.

Even children watching on election night recognized that vote counting was mysteriously halted at the key moment and in the key states, at just the point when the President’s enormous leads could be rightly assessed (and algorithms deployed?). Even children found it “weird” that vote counting had to be paused for any reason whatsoever in a country as technologically advanced as ours. Since then, votes have been “found” and poll-watchers forcefully shut out, as Democrats scrambled—for 72 hours at this writing—to counter President Trump’s enormous leads. Wisconsin’s registered voter turnout was 90%, we’re told. Sure it was. And 47 Michigan counties suffered “computer glitches” in Mr. Biden’s favor. Right. We tell our children that “nothing good happens after midnight.” And so it was that votes for Mr. Biden were “dumped” in Michigan and Wisconsin at three and four in the morning on November 4. And the number of known dead persons who “voted” grows daily.

And big tech and mainstream media sycophants have obliged their Democrat overlords by censoring and thwarting every rightful effort by at least half of this country’s citizens to discuss, organize, protest, or otherwise counter the Democrats’ long-planned dirty pool.

Every illegal vote disenfranchises at least one American citizen, no matter their race, class, creed, gender or ideology. Are our Republican politicians and state and federal legislatures going to sit still for such malfeasance, like neglectful parents? If so, what reason will anyone have, going forward, not to cheat? Good parents know this. Why is it so hard for our Republican lawmakers to get on board and sound the alarm? Proper methodical investigations will either prove the wrongdoing, or debunk it. Either way the citizens of our country need to know, and, more to it, they have a constitutional and God-given right to know.

And as for the non-elected class, will our Supreme Court continue to look the other way as, for example, Pennsylvania’s Democrats openly thwart the United States Constitution by bypassing their state legislature, and judicially changing election laws at the eleventh hour?

Mr. President, on behalf of, not only myself, but also so many family, friends and neighbors, I profoundly thank you for everything you have selflessly done for our country since January 2017. We recognize and lament the egregious, relentless and baseless attacks you and your family have endured since your election, and we fully support you and your teams as you take this fight for the heart and soul of our great nation to the courts – instead of to the streets as I believe Mr. Biden would do in your place, and may still do, given the Democrats’ strong ties to Antifa and BLM.

To our Republican lawmaker “nobles” currently doing nothing, or worse, I say, don’t be foolish—they are coming for you next. We must fight on—alongside President Trump—and, with God’s help, we must win. Our precious constitutional FREEEE-DOMMs, entrusted to us by our Founders, are now hanging in the balance.

Mary

Mary’s open letter to Trump says it all. Like many Americans, I believe Trump won the election. We saw all the telltales, just as Mary noted. Even children can see it. And if we don’t fight against this corruption, we’re finished.

https://jrnyquist.blog/2020/11/11/speaking-out/#more-4313

Back