Mass memory delusions or real differences in experiences

tinfoil

Banned
I hate the name "Mandela effect" but I am finding myself agreeing with many of these examples
I remember PBS videos always saying they had a grant from the Smithsonian Institute instead of Institution
I remember Stouffer's Stove Top Stuffing
I remember the adult diapers being called "Depends" and even telling jokes with "depends" as the punchline
I remember Queen singing "We are the champions.... Of the world" and not just in the live aid version
I remember it being The Berenstein Bears
I remember Macintosh apples
I remember Mr. Rodgers singing ‘It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood.’

It's so odd. What do you guys remember?

>Do we have quantum memories? Are we existing in multiple universes at once and some of our memories follow us or is consciousness a skipping through these multiple consciousnesses in the various existences?

I hate the name "Mandela effect" but I am finding myself agreeing with many of these examples
I remember PBS videos always saying they had a grant from the Smithsonian Institute instead of Institution
I remember Stouffer's Stove Top Stuffing
I remember the adult diapers being called "Depends" and even telling jokes with "depends" as the punchline
I remember Queen singing "We are the champions.... Of the world" and not just in the live aid version
I remember it being The Berenstein Bears
I remember Macintosh apples
I remember Mr. Rodgers singing ‘It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood.’

It's so odd. What do you guys remember?

>Do we have quantum memories? Are we existing in multiple universes at once and some of our memories follow us or is consciousness a skipping through these multiple consciousnesses in the various existences?

I remember when the republican party had some decency

BARELY

Back