Mathematical induction

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
The process of your professor writing some random shit on the board and declaring it true.

You know, fuck this shit. I have a test tomorrow and it's pretty clear that the only point in it is to rote memorize every fucking piece of fucking shitty homework and regurgitate it. I am not a fucking hard drive.

FUCKING FUCK THIS SO MUCH​

I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK

I AM FUCKING CHEATING​

Well, I don't know about you, but I think I'll have to lynch 3D first, just because I think he's a wolf, because he's always a wolf. I mean jeebus. Always.

The process of your professor writing some random shit on the board and declaring it true.

You know, fuck this shit. I have a test tomorrow and it's pretty clear that the only point in it is to rote memorize every fucking piece of fucking shitty homework and regurgitate it. I am not a fucking hard drive.

FUCKING FUCK THIS SO MUCH​

I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK

I AM FUCKING CHEATING​

I did maths in my first year of a Chemistry degree, but I never could understand how
9e9a547076c6820b95e439dd1a5d6a32.png

I haven't got the T shirt but I know where to buy it.

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/boffinwear.375124449

Last edited:
The professor detected my crafty ploy of studying for 16 hours beforehand, and concocted a plan to defeat me by just changing up the problems so that they weren't anything like what we had gone over before. And our hero saves the day! Actual learning avoided once again! Tune in next time for finals.

In all seriousness I probably could've gotten a good 20 fucking points on the test if I had studied the last part, which seems kind of simple now that I look at it, but I ran out of time because I was too busy learning mathematical induction, which would later turn out to be useless.

BTW - for extra credit you may want to include a mini paragraph on why 1/3's don't actually exist.

so can we now get to the important stuff of making sure you assign roles for werewolf before 9am tomorrow? check billys roster list. THANNNNNNNKS

Back