Maths Problem: Where is the father?

lol...no one paid tom the attention he craves so he bumped his own lame ass thread. its not like you posed a political question that people run from....

:palm:

Maths? WTF, are you retarded?

"Math", like "mathematics" is "noun plural but usually singular in construction" m-w.com.

Once again, Tom, you have proven yourself to be a retard.

Man you are dense. If the full length word is plural how can the abbreviated version be singular even in America?

You surely know that in order to change a singular noun to its plural form in English, you usually add s. But there are many cases where this is not the case. This review will lead you through the more important grammar rules you should know in order to improve your English writing and avoid mistakes in turning singular nouns to their plural form.

Remember that only count-nouns actually have plural forms. Count-nouns represent items that exist in separated units you can count, such as apples, songs, or children. Non-count nouns represent items existing as a mass, such as powders and liquids ( sand, water) or concepts ( honesty, economics).
http://sites.google.com/site/englishgrammarguide/Home/singular-and-plural-nouns

Man you are dense. If the full length word is plural how can the abbreviated version be singular even in America?

I'm doing my little bit. One of my scribblings will shortly be on sale in America. I make a point of saying 'maths' and 'colour'.
Nice thing is that the readership, if there is any, will be young children.
Stick at it, Tom. We'll educate these strange results of quirky evolution before we're finished.

I'm doing my little bit. One of my scribblings will shortly be on sale in America. I make a point of saying 'maths' and 'colour'.
Nice thing is that the readership, if there is any, will be young children.
Stick at it, Tom. We'll educate these strange results of quirky evolution before we're finished.

So evolution of culture = good but evolution of language = bad. Got it. :good4u:

So evolution of culture = good but evolution of language = bad. Got it. :good4u:

why_grammar_is_important_blameiton.jpg

Back