MAY 2024 "THOOPER THMART PERTHUN AWARDTH"

gfm7175

Mega MAGA
In gratitude for the updated JPP forum, and all of Damocles' hard work in getting this forum up and running again for all of us to continue discussing politics, religion, etc, I have decided to start up a monthly "awards ceremony" series so that the "best and brightest" of this forum can receive well-deserved recognition for their efforts.

Without further adieu, here are the MAY 2024 results. "Commander Dutch" did particularly well this month, winning several prestigious awards. A round of applause to him!

MAY 2024 THOOPER THMART PERTHUN AWARDTH:
GOLD:
"Such actions were akin to Trump’s Traitors on 1/6 beating police with flagpoles carrying the black, white and blue American police flag while screaming “We’re doing this for YOUUUUUU! <whack><whack><whack>” [COMMANDER DUTCH]
SILVER: "My old Volt gets about 45 miles of charge. Since it also uses gas, the computer calculates how many miles we get per gallon. It is at 108." [NORDBERG]
BRONZE: "Never before in America, would a candidate run for president who already served as president, and was since rejected by "THE PEOPLE"!!" [GEEKO SPORTIVO]

CONTHOLATHUN BWACKET:
FIRST PLACE: "I might be wrong, but it wouldn't surprise me if Sleepy Don tries to chicken out of debating Joe." [CYPRESS]
SECOND PLACE: "I'm certain there will be MAGAt violence this summer." [COMMANDER DUTCH]
THIRD PLACE: "Do you mean if Trump was an honest and moral person like Joe Biden?" [GEEKO SPORTIVO]

PAWTITHIPATHUN TWOPHY:
"Fuck you" [BIDENPRESIDENT]
"Fuck off" [HUME]
"Why? Because [Politico] reports real news?" [ARCHIVES]
"The Clinton Foundation is a charity." [WALT]
"The fact remains that Biden is in much better health than trump." [WALT]
"Trump is a notorious liar and a wannabe Mob Boss...now he wants to be a dictator of the US just like his pals Vlad and Kim." [COMMANDER DUTCH]

CURRENT USER STANDINGS:
Commander Dutch - gold, cb-2nd, participation
Nordberg - silver
Geeko Sportivo - bronze, cb-3rd
Cypress - cb-1st
Walt - [2] participation
BidenPresident - participation
Hume - participation
Archives - participation

Last edited:
Back