Maybe our nation deserves to collapse.

The American people are now largely ignorant and brainwashed....the end result of several decades of WOKE Death Cult work....they will not save themselves from the horrors that are almost here.

Seriously? This is the best you can do? "We will lose democracy if people vote for someone I don't like!" Complete hysterical hyperbolic nonsense.
Trump tried to forcefully and illegally steal back an election everyone knows he lost, by attempting to subvert the Constitution and trash over 200 years of respect for the peaceful and orderly transition of power. And all you can do is post that sorry-ass drivel ^^^.

All while, with the rest of the Trumper cultists, refusing to accept the truth about J6 and the truth about what a danger to the future of democracy Trump is.

Why? Because he's on your side.

Fume says you're not an intelligent person.

I think it's more a case of, like Trump and the rest of the Trumpers, you're not an honest person.

The American people Democrats are now largely ignorant and brainwashed....the end result of several decades of WOKE Death Cult work....they will not save themselves from the horrors that are almost here.
Fixed this to be more factual. You're welcome. :thumbsup:

Trump tried to forcefully and illegally steal back an election everyone knows he lost, by attempting to subvert the Constitution and trash over 200 years of respect for the peaceful and orderly transition of power. And all you can do is post that sorry-ass drivel ^^^.

Lie, lame and very stupid. Trump did nothing of the sort. There was no coup. There was no insurrection. Suggesting it was makes you look like an uneducated moron or dumb lying leftist hack.

All while, with the rest of the Trumper cultists, refusing to accept the truth about J6 and the truth about what a danger to the future of democracy Trump is.

What truth was that? The lie filled bullshit the Jan 6th inquisition fed us?

Why? Because he's on your side.
Fume says you're not an intelligent person.
I think it's more a case of, like Trump and the rest of the Trumpers, you're not an honest person.

Projection from someone that is the poster child of moron.

Back