Mechanical Keyboards

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
anyone have a mechanical keyboard? I am thinking of getting one. I just can't decide if I want to get cherry mx blues or maybe clears. I think the clicky sound would drive me fucking crazy after a while. But I don't know what clears feel like. I also think blues feel too light. Maybe I am a heavy typer? I don't know why everyone likes blues so much.

anyone have a mechanical keyboard? I am thinking of getting one. I just can't decide if I want to get cherry mx blues or maybe clears. I think the clicky sound would drive me fucking crazy after a while. But I don't know what clears feel like. I also think blues feel too light. Maybe I am a heavy typer? I don't know why everyone likes blues so much.
You need to lay off the ganja dude.

The keyboards I most can't stand are the wavy ones that were supposedly designed for people with problems such as carpal tunnel. Even as a guy who can't type, I find them to obstruct the process immensely.

Oh the ergonomic ones. That was an obsolete idea from the beginning. If you set your work station up correctly you don't need an ergonomic keyboard.

you should use the punch card readers we used back when I got started with computers.......keyboards are for twinks......

Why? They're not much different than todays. Keyboards haven't changed that much since the early 80's.

I wasn't talking about an electric one and I should have made that clear.
I was referring to the ones that were big and bulky.

Corona_No3_early_L.jpg

I wasn't talking about an electric one and I should have made that clear.
I was referring to the ones that were big and bulky.

Corona_No3_early_L.jpg
it still beats a goose quil and an ink pot.

Imagine how much more difficult it was to be a writer back then as you had to learn how to write and rarely make mistakes in spelling and punctuation. Fixing mistakes was too difficult.

Seriously....I remember when a client coming in to sign his will and deciding he wanted his cousin Clarence to be trustee instead of Harold meant the secretary had to retype the entire 30 page document......

it still beats a goose quil and an ink pot.

Imagine how much more difficult it was to be a writer back then as you had to learn how to write and rarely make mistakes in spelling and punctuation. Fixing mistakes was too difficult.

I was in the British Museum in London a couple of weeks ago and saw the Rosetta Stone, it would have been a real bitch to correct an error on a block of granite!!

270px-Rosetta_Stone.JPG

Back