MEDIA Published July 22, 2024 12:58pm EDT CEO, real estate investor says Democratic Party he grew up with no longer about regular people: All a 'sham'

ExpressLane

Verified User
MEDIA

Published July 22, 2024 12:58pm EDT

CEO, real estate investor says Democratic Party he grew up with no longer about regular people: All a 'sham'

A prominent and outspoken name in the real estate industry is reacting to President Biden no longer seeking re-election, claiming the Democratic Party isn’t what it used to be.

"The Democratic Party I grew up being part of is no longer about regular people. Now we know it’s all been a sham," entrepreneur and Cardone Capital CEO Grant Cardone told Fox News Digital just one day after Biden’s announcement.

"First thing I thought when I heard Biden would not run was, ‘We’ve been lied to for over four years,’" he continued. "He should immediately step down."

Biden took to X Sunday to post a letter stating he’s dropping out of the 2024 race, and minutes later said he would be endorsing Vice President Kamala Harris to top the ticket.

Since the first presidential debate in June, Biden had faced waves of defections from Democratic lawmakers calling on him to withdraw from the presidential race following multiple shaky public performances.

Cardone Capital CEO and founder Grant Cardone – a real estate investor and equity fund manager with $4 billion in assets under management – reacts to Biden dropping out of the 2024 election with Fox News Digital. (Getty Images)
"The idea that he can continue to be the leader of the United States for five more months is insane," Cardone said. "Knowing his compromised condition, it also means that our country is in ruins not being run by him, but by others… There was not even an explanation to ‘we the people.’"

Sunday’s news only made it sturdier and solidified Cardone’s endorsement of former President Trump.
======================

Trump is for the average man not the coastal Elites.

MEDIA

CEO, real estate investor says Democratic Party he grew up with no longer about regular people: All a 'sham'

A prominent and outspoken name in the real estate industry is reacting to President Biden no longer seeking re-election, claiming the Democratic Party isn’t what it used to be.

"The Democratic Party I grew up being part of is no longer about regular people. Now we know it’s all been a sham," entrepreneur and Cardone Capital CEO Grant Cardone told Fox News Digital just one day after Biden’s announcement.

"First thing I thought when I heard Biden would not run was, ‘We’ve been lied to for over four years,’" he continued. "He should immediately step down."

Biden took to X Sunday to post a letter stating he’s dropping out of the 2024 race, and minutes later said he would be endorsing Vice President Kamala Harris to top the ticket.

Since the first presidential debate in June, Biden had faced waves of defections from Democratic lawmakers calling on him to withdraw from the presidential race following multiple shaky public performances.

Cardone Capital CEO and founder Grant Cardone – a real estate investor and equity fund manager with $4 billion in assets under management – reacts to Biden dropping out of the 2024 election with Fox News Digital. (Getty Images)
"The idea that he can continue to be the leader of the United States for five more months is insane," Cardone said. "Knowing his compromised condition, it also means that our country is in ruins not being run by him, but by others… There was not even an explanation to ‘we the people.’"

Sunday’s news only made it sturdier and solidified Cardone’s endorsement of former President Trump.
======================

This isnt news. We all have known about this for a long time. Trump for president!!

MEDIA

======================

Who are the richest Dems? Gates, zuckersuck, bozos, etc etc

Back