melania caption this:

Bill

Malarkeyville
7VtKRx5.jpg

7VtKRx5.jpg

Dammit Donald!!!! That one really stunk!!!! What have you been eating????

Last edited:
Does you lame ass have a comment/caption or you here just to troll???

CFM hates me because I call him out as the racist swine that he is. Few here will.
He follows me around with his childish schoolyard taunts.
He doesn't bother me because everyone here knows that what I say about him is absolutely true.
When he responds, everyone knows he is an impotent child lashing out with unimaginative
tantrums...
He is predictably sophomoric, racist and quite amusing.
Sorry if it jacked your thread.

Funny how you are ok with women being called whores but only so long as they are not liberals. Oh and Buckly is a racist hypocritical cunt with no redeeming features.
Funny how you don’t know shit, I commented on it when he first started doing it and don’t feel the need to do it every time. Funny you don’t call out any other female on this forum, just myself.

Funny how you don’t know shit, I commented on it when he first started doing it and don’t feel the need to do it every time. Funny you don’t call out any other female on this forum, just myself.

Well there aren't that many anyway, I've called out Buckly a few times and he'll pass for an old woman.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

CFM hates me because I call him out as the racist swine that he is. Few here will.
He doesn't bother me because everyone here knows that what I say about him is absolutely true.
When he responds, everyone knows he is an impotent child lashing out with unimaginative
tantrums...

STFU, BOY. Get back to shining shoes and picking cotton.

tantrums...

NP, just gets old yea know......:D

Back