MEMORIAL DAY

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
FREEDOM ISN'T FREE

THANK YOU, VETERNS

usa-american-flag-waving-animated-gif-21.gif

You're welcome, but the day honors those lost in battle, so "thanking" them is a moot point.

To further educate you, we honor all veterans on Nov 11. Although they're deserving of honor every day.

You're welcome, but the day honors those lost in battle, so "thanking" them is a moot point.

To further educate you, we honor all veterans on Nov 11. Although they're deserving of honor every day.

Past lost, present lost, and future lost.
Sometimes a post is rhetorical and is done, just for the meaning.

odd.....when the veterans walked by in the parade this morning everyone stood up and clapped......none of them were dead.......

To educate you, someone doesn't have to be able to hear your words for thanks to be given to them. Thanking them, even if they don't hear, shows respect for the actions they took.

Have you seen the "happy Memorial day" posts on FB & the like??

Many, if not most don't really know what the day is about, it's just another "holiday", a day off.........

My Uncle Ronnie died in WWII, he was 19 years old. He is buried in the Henri-Chappell American Cemetary in Belgium. My father and mother were able to visit there. Over 7,000 American soldiers are buried there. My mother said it was overwhelming to see all the rows after rows of white crosses, perfectly aligned.

To educate you, someone doesn't have to be able to hear your words for thanks to be given to them. Thanking them, even if they don't hear, shows respect for the actions they took.

It's just like thanking God...
If you are honest about it,
You are really just talking to yourself ...
LMAO

It's just like thanking God...
If you are honest about it,
You are really just talking to yourself ...
LMAO

While those that fought and died can't hear me, I am still thankful for what they did and express that. So should you. Without them having done so, you wouldn't have the freedom to be the nigger you are.

Back