Meow: Street cats of Istanbul

Cypress

Added to my watch list.
Kedi: The Street Cats Of Istanbul

Without the cat, Istanbul would lose a part of its soul.
Hundreds of thousands of cats roam the metropolis of Istanbul freely. For thousands of years they've wandered in and out of people's lives, becoming an essential part of the communities that make the city so rich. Kedi is "part wildlife documentary, part urban love letter, a lyrical and surprising philosophical tribute to the therapeutic power of pets."

A film by Ceyda Torun
Language: Turkish

Interesting, I'd like to watch that. Now that I'm officially a "cat person". Never in a million years would I have thought that possible.

I like what one of the people in the trailer said: cats are like a mirror; they are a reflection of us.

It takes a certain kind of person, a certain kind of personality, to really have a reciprocal relationship with cats. They don't just respond and relate to everyone is the same way.

I like what one of the people in the trailer said: cats are like a mirror; they are a reflection of us.

It takes a certain kind of person, a certain kind of personality, to really have a reciprocal relationship with cats. They don't just respond and relate to everyone is the same way.

So true. Not only that but, they are also DISTINCT individuals.

My buddy has been gone over a year, and I miss him every single day. We were together for five years, and he was more dog than a dog is a dog. I preferred dogs until that cat came into my life.

My buddy has been gone over a year, and I miss him every single day. We were together for five years, and he was more dog than a dog is a dog. I preferred dogs until that cat came into my life.
I had a cat like that. Everyone that had contact with him considered him special. He was a once in a lifetime for me.

Sorry to hear about your furry little buddy.
I like cats and dogs.....in different ways.... They have distinction traits and personalities than stand on the own terms.
Cats can be as affectionate, loyal, and playful as dogs if they respond to your personality and kindness. One of the best things I like about cats? I don't have to pick up poop!

Back