Merry Birthday, Trinity!

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
I know you don't come to the site often, but when you do it is always refreshing.

Have a happy Birthday today.

Last edited:
Come on Damo, you didn't word this well. I had to read it twice, because the first time I thought, no way, he didn't really write that, did he? lol

Damn..........

I just looked..Trinity is now 37! she still looks pretty hot...must be a consevative thingee..gotta love em' conservative gals!

I thought you said ya were gay...why do you care?:confused:

I often say I'm gay. I'm not gay, though. It's sort of a subtle joke which too few people get.

I just checked her profile. She's made 40 posts and hasn't logged on since december. She must be pretty important, if she's made such a ridiculously small contribution to the site and Damo makes a thread about her. Hell, Damo, I had a birthday 3 months ago, you didn't say anything, and I've known you for 4 years.

She's majoring in psychology? Sheesh. You can't make any money in psychology without a doctorate degree. She has about as much chance in the job market as I do right now.

I often say I'm gay. I'm not gay, though. It's sort of a subtle joke which too few people get.

I just checked her profile. She's made 40 posts and hasn't logged on since december. She must be pretty important, if she's made such a ridiculously small contribution to the site and Damo makes a thread about her. Hell, Damo, I had a birthday 3 months ago, you didn't say anything, and I've known you for 4 years.

She's majoring in psychology? Sheesh. You can't make any money in psychology without a doctorate degree. She has about as much chance in the job market as I do right now.
You don't publish the birthday, she does.

Cool..........

Thanks for the confusion...so ya are straight and lonely..or bashful or whatever...as for Trinity she and damo go back farther..she is from another board...Sir Ev's..can't give the whole site name as the owner doesn't want it placed here...

Ummm the VA is hiring all the Pshycs they can find now. and bumping up the pay , per Bob Dole.

Back