Merry Christmas all you JPP people

leaningright

Moderate Republican
Staff member
Getting ready to go home for a couple of weeks. Won't be back until next year. You know, one of those perks we highly paid teachers enjoy. Gonna go play Santa for the 4 & 5 year olds in a few minutes and then take the little tricycle motors home. I've enjoyed the year of conversation. Thanks to Damo and others for this site...it is almost the only place I ever talk politics so I use it to vent.

You guys here...all of you, have a wonderful Christmas holiday. Find something you can enjoy and enjoy it.

Oh, and happy new year too. :)

Sweet. I'm cooking up the turducken again this year, looking forward to watching people enjoy my cooking...

Have a merry Christmas, friend.

Getting ready to go home for a couple of weeks. Won't be back until next year. You know, one of those perks we highly paid teachers enjoy. Gonna go play Santa for the 4 & 5 year olds in a few minutes and then take the little tricycle motors home. I've enjoyed the year of conversation. Thanks to Damo and others for this site...it is almost the only place I ever talk politics so I use it to vent.

You guys here...all of you, have a wonderful Christmas holiday. Find something you can enjoy and enjoy it.

You are one of my favorites on here, the same to you and yours! I bet playing Santa is a hoot!

I understand about the venting!

Last edited:

I'm glad to see someone else goes to the trouble of being "Santa" also.
For the past 11 years I've played Santa for the youth were I work; but this year will be the first time that I won't be doing it.
I'm out on a medical leave.

But I did get invited to show up at an elementary school and do the Santa gig for all the 5, 6, and 7 year olds.
Took me about 2 hours; but I loved every minute of it.
I've never received so many hugs, at one time, as I did yesterday.
One class almost knocked me over. LOL

I've still got two friends houses that I need to "visit" and then I get to do it for all my Grandkids.

Merry Christmas, my friend. Thanks for your time and good posts. May the new year bring you happiness and peace.

Back