Merry Christmas one and all!

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
Merry Christmas and seasons greetings to all JPP denizens. May you all see a guiding light and may the New Year bring you joy and good cheer.

Oh yea...and Grind...don't be a putz. Go to mass with your Mom!

Merry Christmas. You seem to be in an awfully good mood. Hope it stays with ya through the holidays and beyond.

Merry Christmas and seasons greetings to all JPP denizens. May you all see a guiding light and may the New Year bring you joy and good cheer.

Oh yea...and Grind...don't be a putz. Go to mass with your Mom!

Thanks Mott! You're a stand-up guy! Have a Great Christmas and a prosperous New Year. I may be gone by then, but enjoy the rest of your life.

i personally prefer imploding. with an explosion, everyone gets to have one final exhilaration being flung out into space at super sonic speeds. It's poetic and very martyrish.

imploding on the other hand, has everyone dragged into the fire-y pits of hell on earth, with everything collapsing in around them, being squished to death into nothingness.

tomato, tomahto

i personally prefer imploding. with an explosion, everyone gets to have one final exhilaration being flung out into space at super sonic speeds. It's poetic and very martyrish.

imploding on the other hand, has everyone dragged into the fire-y pits of hell on earth, with everything collapsing in around them, being squished to death into nothingness.

tomato, tomahto
You're not very good at languages, are you Grind? That's how they say "Merry Christmas" in Detroit.

Merry Christmas. You seem to be in an awfully good mood. Hope it stays with ya through the holidays and beyond.
I am in a good mood. Most of my family live in rural areas and they tend to be urbanphobic and don't like coming up to the Columbus area even though I live in a very, very nice suburb that's a mile away from farm country. I've asked to host the family Christmas party in the past and everyone has always declined cause they don't want to drive to Dublin. This year I asked again and to my astonishment they accepted!! So I'm hosting the family Christmas party this year. WOOHOO! :)

I'm pulling out all the stops.

For the ladies of the family I bought Pandora charm bracelets (including charms). You may not have heard of them but trust me...they are very popular fashion items (aint cheap either) so Mr. Hoople should earn some major mojo points from the ladies. For the men...well I never know what to buy the guys so I bought them each (3) a bottle of fine whiskey. For my Dad a bottle of Makers Mark, for my Bro in law a 12 yo bottle of Glenlivet and for my nieces fiancé a bottle of Patron.

For Christmas Dinner will start with appetizers consisting of my wife's famous spring rolls (lumpias) and rumaki (chicken livers sandwhiched between slices of water chestnuts and wrapped in bacon and baked till crispy), the next course will be a anti-pasta cheese and meat plate (I literally dropped a C note on just the cheese and meat plate, far more then I spent on the main course! LOL). The main course will be Pappardelle pasta with an ox tail ragu (home made from scratch, including the pasta) all served with several bottles of a wonderful German semi-sweet red wine. For dessert there will be Flan served with a rich gourmet coffee. Afterwards for the men (sorry ladies) I have some fine Honduran premium cigars and some Woodmans Reserve sipping whisky.

I'm hoping it will be a Christmas dinner to remember. :)

I'm dead serious when I say I still wish death on several posters here, right in front of their families these holidays. I would laugh until I threw up.

I am in a good mood. Most of my family live in rural areas and they tend to be urbanphobic and don't like coming up to the Columbus area even though I live in a very, very nice suburb that's a mile away from farm country. I've asked to host the family Christmas party in the past and everyone has always declined cause they don't want to drive to Dublin. This year I asked again and to my astonishment they accepted!! So I'm hosting the family Christmas party this year. WOOHOO! :)

I'm pulling out all the stops.

For the ladies of the family I bought Pandora charm bracelets (including charms). You may not have heard of them but trust me...they are very popular fashion items (aint cheap either) so Mr. Hoople should earn some major mojo points from the ladies. For the men...well I never know what to buy the guys so I bought them each (3) a bottle of fine whiskey. For my Dad a bottle of Makers Mark, for my Bro in law a 12 yo bottle of Glenlivet and for my nieces fiancé a bottle of Patron.

For Christmas Dinner will start with appetizers consisting of my wife's famous spring rolls (lumpias) and rumaki (chicken livers sandwhiched between slices of water chestnuts and wrapped in bacon and baked till crispy), the next course will be a anti-pasta cheese and meat plate (I literally dropped a C note on just the cheese and meat plate, far more then I spent on the main course! LOL). The main course will be Pappardelle pasta with an ox tail ragu (home made from scratch, including the pasta) all served with several bottles of a wonderful German semi-sweet red wine. For dessert there will be Flan served with a rich gourmet coffee. Afterwards for the men (sorry ladies) I have some fine Honduran premium cigars and some Woodmans Reserve sipping whisky.

I'm hoping it will be a Christmas dinner to remember. :)

Sounds great, have a good one.

Back