Merry Christmas You Filthy Animals

Thanks.....
labrador-lying-in-the-mud-picture-id1263045286

Happy Holidays!

I thought I'd just throw that out there to see if I could incite a 12b violation from one of our many resident TRUMPTARDS! :laugh:

I realize how much the OLD-Time Holiday Greeting that people have used for hundreds of years gets their panties all up in a wad and all!

Well, if that don't do it- Hows about....

Season Greetings everyone!

Last edited:
"7 Winter Solstice Celebrations From Around the World"
https://www.britannica.com/list/7-winter-solstice-celebrations-from-around-the-world

"The winter solstice, the longest night of the year, falls on December 21 or 22 in the Northern Hemisphere and June 20 or 21 in the Southern. Since ancient times, people all over the world have recognized this important astronomical occurrence and celebrated the subsequent “return” of the Sun in a variety of different ways. Old solstice traditions have influenced holidays we celebrate now, such as Christmas and Hanukkah. Here are some solstice traditions both new and old to help light your way to longer days."

Happy Holidays!

I thought I'd just throw that out there to see if I could incite a 12b violation from one of our many resident TRUMPTARDS! :laugh:

I realize how much the OLD-Time Holiday Greeting that people have used for hundreds of years gets their panties all up in a wad and all!

Well, if that don't do it- Hows about....

Season Greetings everyone!

Merry Christmas, Mr. Lizard.

gekjoxmas01-SNOW.gif

Back