Merry Christmas you sick twisted Freaks!

zappasguitar

Well, it's Friday, 4:30 pm and the boss is letting everyone start their Christmas holiday.

For me, that means NINE DAMN DAYS OFF!

I may or may not check in this weekend, but if I don't, let me wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

And for all you sad little trolls, I look forward to triggering you some more in the new year!

Well, it's Friday, 4:30 pm and the boss is letting everyone start their Christmas holiday.

I may or may not check in this weekend, but if I don't, let me wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

And for all you sad little trolls, I look forward to triggering you some more in the new year!
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year! Enjoy your long holiday!

I wish you serenity, good health, and good cheer, mate!

Only you could turn a happy Christmas greeting into an insult.

I thought you were all about civility and here you are being uncivil in your own Christmas greeting OP.

I thought you were all about civility and here you are being uncivil in your own Christmas greeting OP.
He's run out of dental floss and the new crop is not ready!

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

The only people I "insulted" are trolls.

Are you a troll?

Are you butthurt that I said bad things to JPP's trolls?

I never realized what a precious little snowflake you were.

You should be more concerned about not being triggered.

The only people I "insulted" are trolls.

Are you a troll?

Are you butthurt that I said bad things to JPP's trolls?

I never realized what a precious little snowflake you were.

Back to the CIVIL talk you preach others to follow. That did not take long, Thingy is beating you by a long shot.

Back