Merry Christmas

twas the night before the night before Christmas......and all through the board, not a creature was stirring, not even a troll......

Merry Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate) to all on these forums. May your holidays be great, your families close, and the new year an adventure.

."*.˛.°★。˛ ...°.★** **★* *˛.
.˛°_██_*。 ...*./ \ .˛* .˛.*.★* *★ 。*
˛. (´• ̮•)*˛°*./.♫♫\*˛.*. ˛_Π_____. * ˛*
.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*. ˛*.。
*(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°....|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬ .
¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯ ` ´¯˜"*°´¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯`´¯˜" *°
Merry Christmas to all ~

Well, it is 14 minutes past Christmas so i can do no more than wish all of you people out there, in weird message-board land, a very Merry Christmas.

What a nice man i am, i hear you say. Very much like Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I am not him, though. Just in case you were confused.

."*.˛.°★。˛ ...°.★** **★* *˛.
.˛°_██_*。 ...*./ \ .˛* .˛.*.★* *★ 。*
˛. (´• ̮•)*˛°*./.♫♫\*˛.*. ˛_Π_____. * ˛*
.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*. ˛*.。
*(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°....|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬ .
¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯ ` ´¯˜"*°´¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯`´¯˜" *°
Merry Christmas to all ~

Most impressive, Damo! Merry Christmas to you, also.

Well, it is 14 minutes past Christmas so i can do no more than wish all of you people out there, in weird message-board land, a very Merry Christmas.

What a nice man i am, i hear you say. Very much like Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I am not him, though. Just in case you were confused.

Merry Christmas, Charver. Looking forward to another year of your sarcastic, disgruntled and witty posts. :D

Merry Christmas! To All

Have a great time with friends and family

Be safe!

Merry Christmas, Rana.

It's already looking great. I just heard Newt didn't get enough signatures to be on a ballot in his home State. :rofl:

That man won't give up until he's thoroughly humiliated. I feel sorry for his wife.

Merry Christmas to everyone and as Tiny Tim said:
"God bless us, everyone"

May tomorrow be one of the best days of your year.

Back