Met this guy from Oregon today

Been drinking much of the night with him, he's the kind of American that I love. A seasoned traveller and not in the least bit arrogant like so many.

He told me that one sculpture of Indians in a war canoe had to be redone 5 times because of bad wood.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 129f99fabfb1600d952b492db2d5a239.jpg
    129f99fabfb1600d952b492db2d5a239.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 24
I’ve seen this fellow’s work online. I really like the native themed items. He’s a really skilled artist.

I’ve seen this fellow’s work online. I really like the native themed items. He’s a really skilled artist.

Hopefully see him again next week if he's still at the same hotel. He has houses in Oregon, New York and Thailand. He also had property in Hawaii and California but his ex-missus got hold of that when he divorced. He's now 71 but is still full of energy and ideas, he loves Thailand and will probably live here full time eventually.

Last edited:
What is a white guy doing making indian carvings anyways.....

WOKE VIOLATION!

I'll never respect anyone who would make such a foolish and racist comment as that.

I may only be 1/8th American Indian by blood, but I will always believe that- that is the best part of me, and what makes me special.

I am proud of my American Indian heritage. My great Grandmother on my Father's side was Full Blood American Cherokee!

I am very much into American Indian lore, and I find your comment insensitive, stupid, ignorant, and insulting!

Last edited:
I'll never respect anyone who would make such a foolish and racist comment as that.

I may only be 1/8th American Indian by blood, but I will always believe that- that is the best part of me, and what makes me special.

I am proud of my American Indian heritage. My great Grandmother on my Father's side was Full Blood American Cherokee!

I am very much into American Indian lore, and I find your comment insensitive, stupid, ignorant, and insulting!

You also seem to have little sense of irony, you might want to work on that.

Back