Mexican voyeur likes the "Latin" booty

DamnYankee

Loyal to the end
My wife and I took 6 girls from her sports team to a game the other day to scope out a team that they will be playing this coming weekend. On the way back we stopped at a McDonald's for dinner. I stopped the car and they all got out, and I took the time to tidy up the truck a bit so I came in last.

There's a Mexican looking kid in here, high school age with 3 caret faux diamond earnings on. As I walk in I see him hanging around just outside the serving area of the restaurant. I stand behind all seven females while they are taking turns ordering and look over the menu board. Then I notice this same kid suddenly standing there among us, about 6" away from one of the girls. There was only one server behind the counter and my first thought was that this little shit was trying to cut in on the line in front of me.

Several of these girls don't take shit from anybody, and one turns around and looks right at the kid, sizes him up, looks at the rest of us and asks: "does anyone know this kid?" The girls all laugh and I shrug my shoulders and the kid slinks off.

I step back and try to figure out what he was doing there. Yup, there it is. One of our girls has a "Latin" type butt. You know, a little wide down below the hip bones, but nice and round. There was pictures of a female sports correspondent floating around here a few months back with a big butt like that.

We got our meals, sat down and ate them without further crap from the kid who was on the far side of the seating area. Then we go to leave and start loading up the 3rd seat in the truck and the kid's friend walks out of the restaurant and yells at the girls from about 50' away: "Hey my friend wants your phone number" and he's immediately met with a resounding "no" by several of the girls.

Frigging hilarious how some people can be so stereotypical.

My wife and I took 6 girls from her sports team to a game the other day to scope out a team that they will be playing this coming weekend. On the way back we stopped at a McDonald's for dinner. I stopped the car and they all got out, and I took the time to tidy up the truck a bit so I came in last.

There's a Mexican looking kid in here, high school age with 3 caret faux diamond earnings on. As I walk in I see him hanging around just outside the serving area of the restaurant. I stand behind all seven females while they are taking turns ordering and look over the menu board. Then I notice this same kid suddenly standing there among us, about 6" away from one of the girls. There was only one server behind the counter and my first thought was that this little shit was trying to cut in on the line in front of me.

Several of these girls don't take shit from anybody, and one turns around and looks right at the kid, sizes him up, looks at the rest of us and asks: "does anyone know this kid?" The girls all laugh and I shrug my shoulders and the kid slinks off.

I step back and try to figure out what he was doing there. Yup, there it is. One of our girls has a "Latin" type butt. You know, a little wide down below the hip bones, but nice and round. There was pictures of a female sports correspondent floating around here a few months back with a big butt like that.

We got our meals, sat down and ate them without further crap from the kid who was on the far side of the seating area. Then we go to leave and start loading up the 3rd seat in the truck and the kid's friend walks out of the restaurant and yells at the girls from about 50' away: "Hey my friend wants your phone number" and he's immediately met with a resounding "no" by several of the girls.

Frigging hilarious how some people can be so stereotypical.

Yes...yes it is...LOL!

Not surprising that pea-brain DY comes to the conclusion that anyone admiring the attractive physical attributes of another human must be a voyeur...

Back